26. 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚: 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 7, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

anna stopped what she was doing when she got the text she had been waiting for from her brother, daniel.

it's time, bring her down before i get too nervous and back out. it read. anna smiled and shook her head at his choice of words.

anna leaned over to her nightstand, picking up the black blindfold she had on it. she then looked back at ophelia. she was lying on her stomach still, her sketch book in front of her, her pencil in hand, drawing. her legs were bent, and her feet were crossed but stationary.

anna listened carefully, hearing ophelia softly and beautifully sing along to Rocketeer as it played on her speaker.

"here we go, come with me. there's a world out there that we should see. take my hand, close your eyes. with you right here i'm a rocketeer, let's, fly." she sang. "let's fly."

"i will never understand why you say you're a bad singer." anna spoke, shaking her head with a smile on her face. ophelia stopped drawing, and sat up. she turned her body to look at anna.

"maybe because i am." ophelia smiled, tilting her head to the side.

anna rolled her eyes. "you really aren't. what were you drawing today?" ophelia bit her lip, turning her torso to pick up her sketch book before handing it to anna.

anna took the book, looking at the drawing that spread across the two pages it was opened to.

across the two pages were detailed sketches of five girls, one of them looking to be less detailed than the others, clearly being unfinished, and a baby.

the first girl had long dark hair. her facial expression showed duck lips, her eyes looking into the invisible distance. she held up a peace sign, showing her long, lightly shaded nails.

the second girl had both light and dark hair that went a little passed her shoulders. her body was facing the side, while her head faced forwards. she wore a smile on her face, one arm in the air with her hand in a peace sign, while the other wasn't showed.

the third girl had long, slightly curly dark hair that looked slightly messy. she had her head turned slightly to the side, her tongue sticking out, and one eye closed. freckles spread across her face, scattered everywhere. only a few showed on her forehead, but they were very evident on her nose, cheeks, and chin.