Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
I suddenly woke up because of the loud sound coming from my alarm clock. I reached for it to turn it off. I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast which is just some bacon and egg and some coffee since I like it. I reached for my phone and there are messages coming from my uncle JYP. My eyes went wide realizing something.

"Oh shit! I forgot that I need to talk to uncle argh! I wonder why he wants to talk to me."

My name is Lee Y/N, I live alone in this apartment since my parents are working abroad for some business and my uncle is the only one who took care of me while I'm alone here. He owns JYP Entertainment, one of the largest entertainment company in South Korea. I still go to school but no one knew that I am related to JYP even in his company since I don't want the students to use me just to talk to other idols and I don't want them to disturb me. I am the captain of the volleyball team, you can say that I am quite famous here but I don't actually care about it.

I finished eating, I went upstairs to take a bath and prepare myself to go to JYP Entertainment to talk to my uncle. I just wore some plain white shirt, black ripped pants, and sneakers and I'm ready to go. After taking a taxi I already arrived in front of JYPE. I opened the door and I was greeted by the questionable look of the staffs. Maybe they're wondering who I am since only trainees, idols, and staffs are only allowed entering the building unless you have an appointment with JYP.

I just shrugged it off and just walk pass them not even glancing at the guards questioning me. You can call me rude but I am cold to people that I don't know and only show my emotions to people that I am close with. Before I can even enter the elevator, the guards already stopped me from entering.

"Maam you are not allowed to enter the building unless you have an appointment with the CEO." one of the guards said grabbing my arm. "Let go of me! I am Lee Y/N and for your information JYP is my uncle and I have to talk to him now." I said to him with an irritated tone. I removed his hands away from my arm but they still won't let me go and it makes me pissed. Suddenly, the elevator opened and revealed one of the members of Stray Kids whom I think is Bang Chan and he's looking at us maybe questioning what is happening here. I looked at him with a cold expression and he also looked at me with a questionable look. After having a staring contest with him I walked to the elevator still not minding the guards and pushed Bang Chan since I really want to get away from here. I didn't mean to push him hard I swear but I think he got mad at me for pushing him but I don't care lol.

"Hey miss won't you say sorry to me? You just pushed me like that and I didn't even do anything to you. Don't you know the word 'excuse me'?" he uttered. I don't have time talking with this people I just want to talk to my uncle hayst. I said sorry to him coldly and he got even more mad because of that. "Don't you know me? I am Bang Chan from Stray Kids and you need to respect me. Your just a nobody and you act like that you need to learn respect." After he said that he pushed me hitting my head to the wall. "I only respect people who is worthy to be respected." I retorted. He punched me that made my lips bleed and I punched him hard in the face that made him fell on the floor. The guards helped him to stand up and I was about to punch him again when suddenly someone pulled me away from him and made me face him/her.

 When I turn around, I saw Minatozaki Sana fuming with anger with the rest of the Twice members on her back and all of a sudden she slapped me multiple times that I can't even stop her because of the stinging sensation I don't even know why she is slapping me. When she stopped slapping me I touched my cheeks I think it is really red. "Who are you to punch him?! We don't even know you and you're causing trouble here. Get out of the building before I personally drag you out dumbass." she said to me. "You'll know me soon." I said with a serious tone. After I said that she ignored me and went to Bang Chan to help him and they both glared at me and left me with the guards. They were about to drag me out of the building but I stopped them and took my phone to call uncle to let them know who I am. 

[JYP - Bold]
[Y/N - Italic]

"Oh Y/N! What took you so long? Why did you called?"

"Uncle actually I'm already here in the building but your guards won't let me go there and they don't believe that you're my uncle"

"Put it on speaker mode"

I put the call on speaker mode so the guards can hear him.

"This is JYP and Y/N is my niece. Now if you won't let her come here I will fire all of you understood?"

After they heard my uncle's voice their eyes went wide and immediately said sorry to me. I ended the phone call and went upstairs.

~~~
This is my first time writing a story and please understand why there are some wrong grammar since I'm not fluent in english😊.