Chapter 2

Sana's POV
I'm really mad right now. She doesn't have the rights to punch Bang Chan. I bet she was the reason why they fought. She's so rude and arrogant argh!

Btw, I am Sana from Twice and Bang Chan is my best friend since trainee days we treat each other like siblings that's why I got worried when I saw what happened earlier.

I helped him go to their van outside the building since he said they still have a photoshoot to do.

"Are you sure you're fine?" I asked him worriedly. He looked at me and smiled widely at me "Yes, I'm fine noona."

He then went inside the van and the van went off, I went inside the building and immediately went to our practice room. When I opened the door I saw my members being chaotic again.

Nayeon unnie was trying to kiss Jeongyeon unnie who is beside Tzuyu who has a disgusted face while looking at Nayeon unnie. Chaeyoung was sleeping while her head is in Mina's shoulders. Jihyo was practicing her vocals and Momo is eating her jokbal as always. I saw Dahyun who is sitting comfortably while using her phone, I sat beside her but I think she didn't felt my presence so I hugged her suddenly. She got startled at first but she just let me after realizing that it's just me.

"Guys remember that you will be meeting your new manager today since I am assigned to other group." Sadness unnie suddenly spoke. Oh yeah we forgot that we will be meeting our new manager today. I wish he/she is sexy and cute. "Unnie we will miss you!" All of us hugged Sadness unnie. Sadness unnie suddenly received a text message from JYP.

"Girls PD-nim said your manager is already in his office waiting for you guys." Sadness unnie said. "Okay gays- I mean girls let's go to PD-nim's office now." Jihyo spoke. Jeongyeon is covering her ears I bet it's because of Jihyo's voice plus she is beside her. "Jeez Jihyo no need to shout." "I'm not shouting." Jihyo said while glaring at Jeongyeon unnie. "Okay stop that nonsense now and let's go to PD-nims office." Nayeon unnie scolded that two who is now glaring at each other.

We rode the elevator and we went outside the elevator once we arrived at the floor where JYP's office is located. We opened the door of his office and once I opened the door I recognized a certain person which shocked all of us.

"Oh girls you're here already. Meet your new manager and my favorites niece Y/N."

~~~
Hi guys! I was shocked when I saw that some of you is reading and liking this book so I thought updating this today. Btw, I actually dreamt of the first chapter so I decided to make it a story.