Chapter 13: Part 1

Fiona P.O.V

2 months later ( I know its a little big jump but I just need this to quicken so I can finish the book)

Its official I am now 3 months pregnant. I still havent talked to Rocko and I sure didn't talk to Brielle anymore.

She tried to drug me, so I can have a home abortion but she know that I'm not up whith that.

Now I'm living in a cheap motel and today is my last day living here, I'm out of money and I'm starving and need somehig to eat.

This place is a mess, there is roaches everywhere and I just can't live, I mean I did see a roach before but they were everywhere even in the broad daylight.

My phone is off and I don't have anything, I'm even afraid to shower because of how dirty this place is.

Right now I'm crying, because my life is a mess, I don't even know why I even came to this earth, we still haven't found Issac or Faith and I'm just a Fat pethetic person.

Rocko wouldn't even want anything to do with me anyways and I'm not even sure if this is his baby.

••

Its finally night and time for me to leave this motel, I'll rather sleep in a park anyways.

I walked down the street with my back pack. The only thing I have left to eat is a price of cookie and I don't even want to eat any sweets right now.

I looked down at my busted sneakers that I had on it was holes in my shoes and my feet had been cut by glass, I made my way yo the park that was down the street and sat down on a bench.

I pulled the glass out of my feet and let the blood go down my feet. If I'm lucky enough the all my blood can drain out my body and I'll become skinny.

I laid down on the bench as I held my stomach and slowly drifted my self to sleep.

•••

"Oh hell naw, that's that fat bitch fiona I use to go to school with," I heard a fimilar voice say.

I slowly got up and turned around to see Dashonta , a girl that use to bully get in school and almost made her not graduate.

"Awe look at her poor as sleeping in a park, what's up shrek wife." She said as her and another girl she was with bursted into laughter.

"Leave me the hell alone," I said as I sat up completely my lips had cracked a little because of it being crusty.

"Un, your breath stank so much, do you live out here," she said and I didn't know how to feel, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the park.

I ran way down the street trying to block out the things like 'fat girl run' or run fattie' that dashonta was saying.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What do you guys think?

I would like to say thanks to everyone thats reading my story, I love you all.