tsukikage

(Hey guys I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long but I'm back with another everyone x kageyama story and I hope u enjoy it!)

WARNING:smut,BL,hardcore,yaio
(you know its gonna get spicy with the hardcore warning)

~tsukishimas pov~
It's been 8 months since me and kageyama have started dating whenever we go to my house to study he comes wearing shirts and hoodies he stole from me but I don't mind there so big on him he looks way too cute in them for me to just take them back. GAH!!! I was so caught up of thinking about kageyama I totally forgot were in a practice game. It's me,noya,suga,and asahi on one side of the net and kageyama,daichi,hinata,and Tanaka on the other side of the net. Before we started the practice game kageyam bent down to stretch and I swear I almost had a nose bleed he had the nicest as- (yOu HAvE bEeN BAnNEd frOM ThE MIckEY MOusE CLuB hOuSE FoR InAProPRiAtE BehAViOR!) (Kidding now back to the story) jesus christ he was sexy it makes me so fucking horny for him right now....jesus
(Time skip to at the end of practice)

~kageyamas pov~
Tsukishima! Kageyama! Daichi yelled. Yeah daichi? I said. Can you to stay and clean up the gym please the rest of the team is super tired and since both of you only played one practice game today you guys aren't that tired so here's the keys remember to lock up bye! Did he just leave us without even asking us if we wanna do it? Yup tsukishima said back whiling sighing. (It about to get spicy) tsukishima went over to the door locked it and set the keys down on the bench. So we have the whole place to are selves for like an hour...tsukishima said. Go on I said in a cute seductive tone. I only acted this way around tsukishima Kun. Tsukishima smirked while groping me. I jumped a little when he groped me I already knew I was super red. Tsukishima bent down and whispered in my ear. We can have are little fun in here you know...you know you want it~ tsukishima said. I smashed tsukis lips against mine he was such a good kisser.

~tsukishimas pov~
I picked kageyama up. Kageyama wrapped his legs around my waste I put him up against the wall I pulled my thing out and pulled down kageyama pants I lined up my thing with his hole and I thrusted into him G-Gah~! Oh~ what kinda response was that ay~?

~kageyamas pov~
I can't believe I moaned like that in front of tsuki! He's gonna make fun of me tomorrow all day god damm- hya!~
Tsukishima thrusted into me again tsukishima whispered into my ear... you don't mind moaning for me like that even more now do you? King of the court~? Tsukishima started licking my neck but soon that licking became into biting. Tsukishima was thrusting into me while biting my neck. Ah~ t-tsuki~ tsukishima stopped and whispered in my ear. Don't call me tsuki...call me daddy~ (kageyama calls him dino daddy😚 *oh god I'm so sorry for that back to the story) p-please d-daddy harder (I'm going to hell) tsukishima thrusted into me harder and harder making pre cum come out of me until finally we both came. I kissed tsukis lips they were so soft~ tsukishima asked for a entrance and I let him. Are toungs were playing around until we had to stop for air tsukishima put me down gently and of course I fell right on my knees. Oh-oh kageyama are you ok tsukishima said while helping me up. Yeah... um tsukishima.. yeah tsuki said back to me. We still have to clean up and my ass hurts like hell and I can barely walk. Oh shit! tsuki said. Tsuki sighed I'll set you down on my jacket and I'll clean up ok Tsukishima said while planting a soft kiss on my lips.

(I hope you guys like this story of everyone x kageyama again I'm super sorry for being gone so long so because of that you guys can request which ship I do next but remember kageyama gonna be a bottom and hinata will not be included in any ship because we can't have are smol bean be a top but yeah please request)