Speedwagons

Robert is just as talkative and friendly offset as he was onset. He gets along with a lot of the actors, young and old. He has a good set of stories to tell as a traveler. He has great stories about his scars.
His fluffy blond hair is played with a lot by other crewmembers, some of the crew like to braid it and put bows in it. He talks like a street thug sometimes, but everyone knows he's a big teddy bear.

The man who played old Speedwagon was his father. They look so much alike and have similar scars. He and his father are very well loved by the younger actors as they were in children and family movies as well as action movies.
They are polite to everyone, even the actors that others don't really like.
Children in hospitals love Jr. He is just so nice to all of them. Sr. stays onset to help.

He does sometimes forget his lines, so he improvs. His line that he can smell evil was an improvisation so good that Dio kept it. His father just rolls with anything, same as his son. Older Speedwagon and the pillar men actors practiced together a little before their shots. Old Joseph and old Speedwagon get along well.

They can be seen every so often in the backgrounds of shots.

Robert Speedwagon Sr. Likes to spend time with old Erina, Old Joseph, Kars, Santana, Wamuu, Esidisi, Jotaro, Abacchio, Diavolo, Dio and Bruno.

Robert Speedwagon Jr. Likes to hang around Jonathan, Dio, Giorno, Caesar, Wamuu, Kayoin, Josuke, Doppio and Jolyne.

Kars enjoys talking to both of the actors, finding their experiences interesting and informative. They swap stories of where they have been.

Okuyasu told Robert Speedwagon Jr. about how misunderstood Cioccolatta was. The younger speedwagon told his father and they invited Cioccolatta and Secco out to lunch. They all talked and learned about each other. He found out that Cioccolatta did take some medicine classes and ems training, so he knew how to play a doctor. Secco and Cioccolatta met after he saved Secco from a hit and run. Secco decided to turn his life around after that.

Both enjoyed good bloopers from them improving lines.