Felix x Alec Request!

Thank you for the request AlecNightmareBoi ! I hope that you like it! Also, thank you everyone that has made a request if it isn't up yet I'm trying to get everyone's done in a timely manner and I know that they take a while to write but thank you everyone who is being patient and has a request they are waiting on. Thank you!

~Piper

Alec POV

Felix and I were walking in the woods when all of a sudden Felix turned to me causing me to stop walking. "We need to tell Pam about the two of them" I nodded at Felix and we started walking again. My mind started to wander to the events earlier that day.

'"Alec! I need you and Felix to lead some of the lost boys to go and get Henry from Greg and Tamara!" "Okay, Pan." I turned around to look at Felix ''You ready to go?" He gave me a smile before answering "'Always' ' we started walking to the meeting spot that we gave the two idiots that we hired who didn't like magic. If only they knew what the island is made of. When we made it to the spot they weren't here yet so we came up with a game plan. "Okay, Felix and I are going to stay on the ground and will greet them when they get here. The rest of you need to wait for the signal to show up. Am I clear?" Everyone nodded and we waited in the bushes for them to arrive while doing so I started to flirt with Felix cause for whatever reason the kid will occasionally flirt back. After a few minutes and terrible pickup lines, the two arrived and we went out to meet them. After killing them and getting the boy to go to Pan we started walking back to camp leading us to the current situation.'

When we got back to camp Pan was just arriving with the boy, causing me to smile a little bit. "Alec, Felix there you are!" We both nodded at Pan before he continued his game with Henry trying to gain his trust, Felix went to the tree where we had target practice and leaned against it while I went up to Pan and Henry. "Pan why don't you have him play a game?" Henry looked at me "What kind of game?" I motioned for him to get up while all the boys lined up by the tree Felix was at. "It's called target practice and it's simple really." I started "All you have to do is shoot the apple off of Felix's head and you can go home." Pan said, smiling like a maniac. Henry nodded and took the crossbow. "I can't, I don't want to." He said after getting the bow. "Go on shoot it." Pan pushed knowing the boy would more likely shoot at him and not the apple. And just as predicted Henry went to shoot Pan, after this the boys dispersed and Pan left with Henry in tow. So I went up and stole the apple from Felix and ran off with my prize.

Felix's POV

After Henry shot Pan I took the apple off my head and watched as the boys went different ways and Pan disappeared with Henry. So as I was about to take the opportunity to eat my apple Alec stole it from me and took off. I chuckled and shook my head 'that boy is going to be the death of me.' I sat on my log by the fire that one of the boys had started and stared into it thinking about Alec. My thoughts drifted to the first time that I met him. He was such a spitfire kid who wanted nothing more than to piss me off. I later figured out that the kid was flirting with me so as to entertain myself I started flirting back and along the way, I became 'overprotective' as Pan likes to put it. "Elix! FELIX!" I snapped out of my thoughts only to come face to face with a pissed off Pan. "Yes, Pan?" "Where's Alec?" That caught my attention really quickly. "What do you mean he was on his way to his hut last I saw." "He's missing and we can't find him I know he's on the island but not where." I quickly got up and started to help look for him. Knowing that being alone in the dark would be the last thing that Alec would do confuses me even more. "I got something!" I turned to Devon who was also looking for Alec. I ran over to where Devon is and saw that he had a note in his hands, "Read it, Devon." Pan says looking bored, "It says that Emma and the others are only going to give Alec back if we give them Henry." I looked at Pan. "We can't give them Henry Pan." "I know that Felix but we can't go and get Alec back right now, it's late and Alec can hold his own." I nodded not believing what I was hearing from Pan. As I was walking away from both of them I was making a plan of action knowing that Pan wasn't going to help me.