WAke up call

Corporal Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Strongest had just said he liked me.

.

"Corporal "I stuttered out " I can't.. I just don't.like you like that." I didn't wait for a reply and I just got up and ran out the door.

***later***

I told Mikasa everything. "He didn't even give me a punishment!" Mikasa listened and she said. "(Y/N) are you blind or something?!?" "You could of had it all!" "What?" I was confused "What I'm trying to say is that you've been looking at the wrong guy! Reiner doesn't like you. And you shouldn't like him either! He treats you like trash. You need a gentleman."

"Like who?" I was still confused

Mikasa: *facepalm*

"(Y/N),open your eyes. Your man isn't Reiner its..?"

"Um..its?"

"Leee"

"Lee?" I responded

"Vi."

"Vi?...leeeee..Vi.."

"LEVI YOU DIMWIT!" Eren yelled behind me. I jumped. "Why didnt you tell me he was here?"

"Levi? ..but what about Reiner?" I asked. "(Y/n) get your head out of the clouds and its time to face reality! That twat doesn't like you or even deserve you! You need Levi!" Eren was angry now..not like he's ever angry. 

"I couldn't of said it any better." Mikasa said.

**Levi's point of view***

Levi sat in his office just staring at all the paperwork he should be doing but he was too heartbroken.
I shouldn't of told her. Love is just a joke. She's into Reiner not me. Why would you even like him? He's ugly.

I stared into space.I shook my head and started on my paperwork until it was time to go to sleep.

****your POV.****

It was a cold night. I felt empty. Everyone had a person to be with except me. Oh yeah no one likes you. I curled up in my bed. I couldn't sleep. Not only because I felt alone it was also because Eren had made himself comfortable and is sleeping with Mikasa. The problem wasn't that Eren was sleeping with Mikasa it was that Eren snores too fucking loud and keeps growling in his sleep about titans and shit. Then I remembered what happened today with Levi. I get up look at the clock 2:15 am. Then I realize ITS LEVI OMG. IT IS LEVI WHO IS PERFECT FOR ME. HE'S MY PRINCE AND IM HIS PRINCESS. I CAN'T EVEN. It was him all along I feel like reality slapped me in the face. I grab my pillow and blanket and made my way towards his office.

Someone Is going to get a surprise visit.

~to be continued~