Chapter 9

Kit Pov

I threw all the necessary items on the diaper bag for nine and dressed him on a denim jumpsuit with a white tshirt and a teddy bear fixed at the tummy region. While Nine was busy playing with the brown bear that's attached to his dress i heard a beep from my phone.

It's Ming, i knew Ming wouldn't be happy with me taking Nine to the hospital. Ming is extra protective and he isn't comfortable taking Nine out unless he captures the whole little trafficking group. I can't blame him though.

I sighed and kept my phone aside. Nine sucked on his pacifier nervously with glassy eyes and gazed at my face.

"Baby boy what's wrong?" I pushed his hair aside and took him in my hands.

"Daddy sad" he asked shaking his head.

I again sighed in defeat and gave a weak smile. "Papa is just not happy that we're having daddy baby time together without him. Silly papa isn't he?" I booped his nose.

He giggled and nodded his head. That giggles, how could someone even imagine hurting this innocent human being.

"Daddy is driving you'll be fastened in the baby seat" i kissed his cheeks and took both of my bags after locking the door.

I gave nine his simba, blanket and his sippy with an appple juice. "Baby boy you can sleep if you're tired okay?" I ruffled his hair and went over the driver seat.

Drive to the hospital usually takes only 20 minutes but as i had my son inside i was extra careful and took longer than the actual.

I stopped the car in the parking "flower listen. Daddy will introduce you to Mr.Kongpob, he's a very important person and i want you to be in your best behaviour. Do you understand little one?" I spoke lifting him up from the seat.

He shook his head softly and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Baby, please tell daddy what's bothering you" i gave my bags to the support staff after a thankful smile.

"No wanna meet new people" he mumbled. I stroked his back calmingly.

"You trust daddy right? I'll never put you in an uncomfortable situation" i said peppering his face in kisses.

I slipped the dummy between his rosy lips and clipped to his tee.

"Excuse me" i knocked p'kongs cabin door a few times and entered hearing a small come in. Meantime Nine was sucking on his paci anxiously and clutched simba close to his chest.

"Good morning p'kong" i said and took the guest chair.

"Good Morning Kit. I'm so sorry i had to pull you from your off" he apologetically rubbed his temple.

"Please.  I don't mind phi" i smiled and Nine squirmed on my lap. "Meet my son. Nine"

P'kong grinned widely and waived his hand. Nine waived back. "Sugar what do we say" i kept stroking Nine's back to let him know he's safe in here.

"Swadee krubb khun" Nine waied clasping his small hands.

"Swadee little man" p'kong greeted back and stood up from his chair, walked over the table and took Nine's hand. I tried to stand up but he simply shook his head and knelt to reach Nine's eye level.

"This boy has gone through a lot, didn't he?" P'kong kissed his little hand while Nine blushed looking down.

"He completes the Dechpanyas" P'Kong firmly said. Happy tears welled up in my eyes, it blurred my vision. Approval from the Vampire King isn't something everyone would receive.

"Kongpob how many times do i have to tell-" someone opened the door and barged in

"P'Arthit" p'kong exclaimed.

"Who do we have here" p'Arthit swallowed a lump and slowly took steps reaching us.

"P'Arthit" i paid respect to which he nodded without taking his eyes off Nine.

"Nine" i pointed to him amd stood up.

"Hey" P'arthit whispered and waived his hand.

"Can i?" P'arthit opened his arms to carry Nine from me.

"Sure" I smiled at Nine assuringly and passed him to the elder's hand. The only Queen of the Vampires touched at Nine's cheeks softly. "So soft, like a butterfly" p'Arthit said. Nine smiled fixing his gaze at the floor.

"He's so cute isn't he kongpob?" P'Arthit asked. P'Kong nodded.

"Oh my god kit he's sleepy" the elder Chuckled seeing Nine's eyes drooping, fighting for sleep.

"Yes he is" p'Arthit pressed Nine's face to his shoulder and swayed his hips rocking the baby sleep. P'Kong smiled at the sight.

P'Kong and P'Arthit are the rulers of our race and it has been thousand years since they started looking for their own little. That has been longer than anyone else who has searched and according to p'Kong P'arthit is on the verge of giving up.

That's also one of the reason for him to be this happy on having my bundle of happiness in his arms

"He's sleeping" P'arthit shushed us.

"Kit maybe you should take charge now. I'll ask Sam or cake to take care of Nine" p'kong said extending my allocation paper.

"Why sam or cake, I'm free anyways. I'll take care of the little" P'arthit whispered to us.

My eyes widened "ohw phi, no. I can't bother you like that" i panicked.

"Please kit" he squeezed my hand. "I don't have anything to do anyways. I am not a doctor like you guys"

"Thank you so much phi" i said. I thought i would get a chance to brief Nine but the boy is sleeping soundly.

"Nine's onesie nappies sippy milk and everything is in here. The lion stuffie he is clinging to is his favourite one called simba" i said everything in a hurry.

"Is he in headspace now?" P'Arthit asked but i just shook my head not knowing how to explain the situation.

"Okay, I'll take care have a nice day at work bye" i kissed Nine's forehead and exited the room to start my shift.

Hello 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Littles are so adorable.  😭😭😭

Vote
Comment

Share love ❤