Lucky Rabbit foot

Before I begin this is a One-Shot this picture is from the artist Above, this is what it looks like but the shirt is part of the medieval AU. But without the super happy face.

 But without the super happy face

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

3rd Pov

The bunny class boy by the name of  izuku, lay sprawled out on the cool grass covered by the shadows of the great oak trees that they lay under. He had a gag in his mouth his arms were tied firmly behind his back, as well as a rope that binded his legs together. Tears flow gently down his cheeks as he lay on his side a facing away from his captors who were sitting around a campfire. There had been three of them, two of them had no extraordinary features while the other scars under his eyes and on his jaw.He have been listening to the conversation for a while now and had come to the conclusion what they were going to do to him.

The Man by the name Dabi leaned against a tree on the opposite side of the fire from him. He never stopped watching him. The other two men we're angrily speaking to each other. They had placed a machete in the fire to heat it up for cauterization. But they were fighting over if it was hot enough yet.
"It's fine" Dabi said in an almost board voice as he picked up is meat cleaver and made his way over tied up bunny boy, the two men following after.

At this point in time Izuku was hyperventilating and began sobbing uncontrollably while begging and screaming at them to let him go. He was shaking in fear as Dabi gestured for him. And cut the Ropes binding his legs, which he responded to with flailing in an attempt to escape. Which was quickly doused by one of the men rolling him on his stomach and pinning him down. While the other grabbed his right leg and held it tightly to the ground to prevent him from kicking his assailant. Dabi  grabbed his left leg and forcefully extended it, as they sat quietly the only thing audiable was Izuku's muffled crying. He knew at this point begging was pointless but he still tried. He couldn't even make proper words from underneath the gag.

"How far do you think
we should cut it ?"
He asked gently placing the meat cleaver above his ankle.
Izuku gasped and begin whimpering as he attempted get free from the poachers. All his struggles we're in vain as he went out one last sob before the metal left his leg. And was immediately followed by a swishing sound and then a crunch. A split-second went by before the white hot pain hit him like a boulder. He began screaming and throwing himself around making the poachers pushed him to the ground with more Force. The second swish followed by sickening crack of  bone which he screamed even louder at. His skin began to pale and his body felt sick and numb.A third swing of the machete was landed in to his leg. Then a fourth then a fifth then a sixth and finally a final seventh blow removing his foot and ankle from the rest of his body.
Izuku momentarily stop screaming gasp for air well still sobbing through the gag, while completely drenched in sweat.

Dabi placed the meat cleaver down next to the severed foot and walked over to the fire picking up the red hot machete and returning to his place. He squatted down and grabbed the footless leg causing Izuku to scream once more in pain which Amplified as he placed the side of the machete to the stub.  The horrible sizzling sound of burning flesh  accompanied with  the pain  made him want to throw up but his Vision began to blur and promptly passed out due to extraordinary amounts of pain. Which allowed Dabi to finish cauterizing him in peace. Before picking up his severed left foot and placing it into satchel. The other two men stood up collected their belongings and kicked out the fire before heading on their way.  Leaving him there bound and alone in forest.

It was just a few hours before dusk, when he awoke. He attempted to move but was greeted with the same restraints as before. He wiggled his right foot and it was there he wiggled his left foot and it still felt like it was there, but the seething pain above his ankle told him otherwise. He forced himself sitting up against tree and confirmed it.
Tears began to pick up his eyes, he was probably already severely dehydrated from all the blood and crying he had done and lost, but he couldn't help it. He looked up at the sky and saw all the time, in the position he was in there was not a chance that he would survive the night. But still he couldn't give up even if the sick bastard poachers had left him there and cauterized his wound to prevent him from bleeding out for that sick purpose in mind. He began rubbing the Rope around his arms against the bark of the tree. Several hours had already passed and he had barely made a dent the Rope partially due to him being weak from blood loss and smoothness of the tree.

'''Crunch'''

His thought process stopped at that sound and looked over to where it came from. Fear instantly enveloped him had the. Had the wolves already come out? Had he lost track of time? Where the poachers back for him? Are they different poachers?

But no none of those, as horrible as it was.
A huge dragon. A huge Red Dragon came lumbering of the and made eye contact with him. Izuku stared at him for a moment before tears began welling up in his eyes once more and he threw himself on his side to attempt to push himself away with his Good Foot while whimpering. The Dragon came closer without moving his eyes away from him not once. He was now practically standing on top of him and he could feel his hot Smoky breath blowing over. Izuku trembled and close his eyes waiting for the Dragon to devour him.

The sound of rope breaking and this feeling of his arms becoming free from the restraints was delivered. Izuku shot open his eyes to look at the Dragon. There was no murderous intent in his eyes. He released the tension he had built in his muscles and lifted his arms to remove his gag. Dragon pointed his nose to the sky before carefully picking him up shooting into the sky.

The Red Dragon by the name kirishima brought him to a small village of extremely diverse citizens ranging all the way for human to shifters and animal class. There he made a successful recovery and plenty of friends who helped me get through the trauma that the poachers brought him along with losing his left foot. The blacksmith of the Town constructed him a new leg, which he then was able to use enough to run at full speed.

But sometimes he
will wake up in a screaming fit clutching his leg and remembering the phantom pain of the
meat cleaver.