The Red Rising

Melissa was walking through Entropy, one of the many worlds that lived among the monsters.

This day was no diffrent from the others.

She strolled around the areas, waving to any monster that she happened to stumble upon, she was especially kind towards them, she was the nicest of the monsters.

She noticed something odd though, they never said a greeting, nor wave back. They were usually polite in her presence... but their behaviour was odd.

Taking it upon herself, she decided to investigate what their worries were.

Oh, how she wishes she didn't.

°¤{Melissa's POV}¤°
"Hello, may I ask you a question?" I asked, making the sloth like creature jump.

She sighed of relief,"Oh Melissa, it's just you... thank goodness. What is your question?" She asked, relieved.

"May I ask what seems to be bothering you?" I asked, worried.

Her eyes widen,"N-nothing! Haha! Just a bit jumpy today, we all have those days." She said, dismissively.

"Uh huh... well, I notice all the creatures seem to be afraid, do you happen to have any clue on why?" I asked.

She shrugged, I knew it was a lie.

"May I know why YOU'RE scared?" I asked.

She looked down,"I-... I don't kno-... to describe... Red..." I stopped her.

"Red? What about him!?" I asked, concerned.

"I-it's probably nothinh, ma'am." She answered, unsure about her answer.

I sighed,"Well, in case it isn't, could you give me your answer?" I asked.

She sighed,"We think... Red could be rising... and he's coming... sooner than we fear." She said.

"I see... thank you for your time." I said, waving farewell.

Red rising? Impossible! Acacius killed him! He turned to ashes when he died! That can't be possible!

Wait...

Who ever said... his ashes would be the end of him?

.

.

.
The room was silent, as we all tried to process the information given to us.

Solomon sighed,"This shouldn't be possible, Red was killed years ago. Acacius made sure of that! He saw him turn to ashes!" Solomon exclaimed.

"Even then, we knew little to nothing of his powers, the only thing we understood he had an earth, water, and air form. Other than that, we don't anything about him." Mothra explained.

"Red did train years for those forms." Solomon explained.

"He... can't just come back from death! ... Can he?" Acacius asked, confused of his own answer.

I sighed,"Maybe this is all a misunderstanding, Red could never come back!" I said, trying to ease the tension.

"I don't know, Melissa. There have been signs of his presence in the areas... so the chances of his returning are not too far off of happening." Mothra explained.

This didn't ease the growing tension in the room, we all sat in the room... fearing of his return... and what he has to bring.

Red has never been the type to give up easily... that's what Solomon has told us, it suprises me that you can come back from death... it's frightening. The idea of Red already scares the creatures... the idea of his return is terrifying.