A Helping Hand

With the one warning they were given, they knew that Red was back and he had a thirst for blood and vengence. Knowing about what happened years ago, they knew fighting him was going to be difficult.

How he came back from death was no longer a question on their minds, they needed to focus on the battle they are about to face. They knew for a fact this one was going to be longer than the last time with Zachary...

They then realized... they were gonna need all the help they could get... they we in need of a helping hand.

°¤{Mothra's POV}¤°
I flew across the skies as I stared down at the ground below me. My current task was to make sure all the creatures were safely secured during this time of terror. We weren't gonna risk losing lives in the process of our battle, though we all knew... creatures would get hurt... or killed in the process.

Looking below me, I saw no one in any sort of danger, if anything nobody was out of their homes. That's good.

I turned around flew back to our headquaters where the rest of the group stayed to plan something out for Red. We... didn't have any ideas, we were in desparate need of help by this point.

It scares me, we haven't fought Red and we were already having doubts on whether we could defeat him.

I arrived at the headquaters and left to the room where everyone was gathered.

"Any ideas?" I asked, catching their attention. They all shook their heads, I sighed and sat down to try and help.

We all sat in silence for what felt like hours until Acacius stood up.

"Zach!" He yelled.

I tilted my head. Zach? What could he do to help us? He's a human with no powers and little strength, what could he do?

"What can he do?" I asked.

"He helped me defeat Red last time! If we can somehow bring him here, he can help us defeat Red again!" Acacius explained.

I nodded and waited for the others response.

"He was a big help last time, it wouldn't hurt to try," I said, happily.

Solomon sighed,"If he's our last hope... then... I agree." Solomon said.

Anguirus nodded.

"Are you sure? He may have helped us out, but he's still a human. Humans are fragile, if he gets hurt... we might not be able to save him." Godzilla said.

Melissa nodded,"I know Zach, he can take on any challenge." Melissa said.

Godzilla sighed,"Alright, any ideas how to bring him back?" He asked.

Anguirus nodded,"I know one way." He said.

.

.

.
°¤{Zachary's POV}¤°
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned in annoyance,"Oh my goodness, shut up!" I yelled.

I got out of bed and chose to get dressed.

I looked outside and noticed something shining in the ground.

"What the?" I asked, running outside. I got outside and ran to the shining object and... it was a orb of some sort.

Confused as I was... it was almost like... as if I was in a trance, I was compeled from walking away.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of it.

Then...

I blacked out.

.

.