Chapter 18: Blackmail

Y/N's POV:

I hear him grunt as he places his hands on my hips as my face start to heat up and I start to feel hot. I panic and quickly get up and stare at him shocked.

"What the fuck! Why the hell did you just fucking grunt like that?!" I loudly say almost yelling as I stand there with my heart racing.

"Sorry, it was an accident. I accidentally pulled you on my lap a little too hard so it caught me off guard when it happened." He explains trying to calm me down from the situation.

"Alrighty than, I will be sitting next to you instead because I don't want to feel uncomfortable on your lap." I reply as I sit down next to him and put play on the movie.

I have to admit that sitting on his lap was comfortable and I want to sit on his lap often but we're not dating so I'm not gonna admit that to him.

While I'm watching the movie, I feel him holding my hand which caught me by surprise so I look at him shocked and confused. He looks back and gives me a warm smile, holding my hand tightly and looking back at the movie.

We continue watching the movie until there is a kissing scene and it's leading up to a sex scene so I start to feel uncomfortable watching it with him. I feel his hand tighting on mines as I look at him.

"You know what's funny is that this scene is reminding me how we kissed and almost did something inappropriate together you know." He chuckles looking at me.

I giggle nervously as I look into his eyes. I start to get lost in them as I feel myself going into a trance from his beautiful eyes. He gets closer to my face and I lean in more until our lips touch.

The kiss starts to feel more intimate and deeper as I start to crave more of his lips. I get on his lap and I start to pull his hair lightly as I feel his hands rubbing my hips. I start to feel hot all over my body as I almost let out a moan. That's when I realized what I was doing as I quickly get up from his lap breathing heavily.

"We can't be doing this Hoseok. You need to leave now please!" I say feeling confused and upset about this whole thing.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to do this. Please just let me stay just a little longer because I want to be by your side more!" He pleads getting closer to me.

"I said to LEAVE!" I yell out feeling frustrated as I back away from him.

He backs away shocked that I yelled at him. He gives me a sad smile and leaves without saying another word to me.

I start to cry as my feelings for him start getting more confusing and stronger. Gosh! I wish I never had feeling for him because I just keep getting confused and hurt! I start to cry more and more as I go upstairs and just lay in bed not caring about getting ready as I fall asleep, feeling tears fall down my face.

It's the next day and I hear my alarm go off as I go turn it off. I sit up and just sit there starting to feel myself getting a headache. I get ready for work not feeling the best today, I didn't want to go to work today but I have to go. I go downstairs to make myself some cereal. I eat it slowly not feeling myself today and once I finish eating, I go wash my dishes and head to my car.

I drive off to work as I try to be calm feeling nervous about having to see Hoseok there. I enter to the dance room, greeting some of the staff there and of course the members except for Hoseok. I notice that Miranda has a few bruises on her face as I smirk to myself remembering how I totally beat the shit out of her.

I get everything set up for practice and we start practicing. I can feel Hoseok's eyes on me while I'm dancing and I've made a few eye contacts with him but I try to ignore him.

Once we finish we all pack up to get ready and leave. Before I open the door to leave I feel a tab on my shoulder and I turn around to see that it's Miranda.

"What do you want?" I snap glaring at her as I cross my arms.

"Can I talk to you privately?" She says giving me a small smile walking out the room.

I follow her outside and she takes me by her car. I look at her confused as to why she brought me here to talk to her.

"You need to convince Hoseok to come back with me." She bluntly says giving me a smirk.

"Why the hell should I do that?" I question her not wanting to go with her plan.

"Well, because if you don't... I will send Jackson a video of you and Hoseok kissing in his studio but not only that, I will release it on social media so that everyone can see. Also I forgot I have another video of you guys kissing but in your house and it's funny how that was yesterday." She giggles crossing her arms looking at me up and down with a sassy look on her face.

"H-How did you get that?! I didn't see you recording and why the hell were you stalking me at my house yesterday?!" I yell at her in disbelief but also feeling nervous about Jackson and the public looking at the videos.

"Well you see when I saw you guys kissing, I thought it would come in handy if I recorded it. After I had enough footage of it that's when I "caught" you guys. I also went to your apartment because I wanted to get some dirt from you and that's when I recorded you guys kissing so it all came together perfectly." She explains giving me a smirk.

"Out of all the things you could have told me to do, why the hell do you want to get Hoseok to get back with you?! I thought you didn't have feelings for him?!" I yell as I start to feel frustrated.

"I don't have feelings for him but I'm only doing it to get under your skin and irritate you. I want to see you in pain when I'm beside Hoseok and I want you to feel jealous that I can have him but you can't. That's what I love most about it!" She replies giggling sounding so evil.

"You are literally so fucking evil! I don't want you to ruin his career by releasing the video but I also don't want you to hurt Jackson's feelings with these videos. So please don't do it and I will try to get him to go back with you." I say as I feel tears almost threatening to fall.

"Great! Also you can't tell him about me blackmailing you or else I will release the videos. You have until Valentine's day to convince him to go back to me." She threatens.

"Just so you know, I'm only doing this for them." I softly say looking at her.

"I know, that's why I'm doing this to you because I know you will agree with me if I threaten your precious babies!" She teases as she starts laughing and getting into her car, driving off.

I stand there feeling frustrated and angry wishing that I could do something to delete those videos but there's nothing I can do. I start to cry getting nervous and scared as I try to think about what I can do to convince Hoseok to be with her.

Why did this had to happen to me?!