Stuck with You

June 29, 2020

Were stuck ourselves in our house or so-called quran due to the Cvid19 pandemic. One solution to avoid spreading the virus continuously.

A lot of us, no — it is not a lot of us but all of us around the world put in a circumstance where no one can defy it. Each one has it's own deeds to survive from depression, anxiety, and boring time to survive another day in our home.

Stuck in our family — spend and have a quality time with them. After so many years, how many times have you had time with your loved ones? Can you remember when was the last time having a good conversation with your family? Do you think this pandemic is good?

Stuck in depression and anxiety — if you don't have a strong presence of mind and spirit you may fall on it. Another situation caused by the epidemic, to survive from it, we need to put in our mind not to think about it. We should divert our minds to think a lot of things to avoid repeating remembering what triggers our depression and do things to make ourselves busy. Don't isolate yourself or stuck yourself in one corner of your room. Talked to your family and share your problems or any things that stressed you out.

Stuck with works — even if there was a pandemic others still wanted to work. They're thinking that pandemic can't stop them from doing it even putting their lives into danger. They are still working because if they aren't their family they will starve into death and not all the time the government will provide and sustain the foods they needed for every day, not just the food but other personal things used for daily life.

Stuck with responsibility — the front liners are a hero nowadays of a pandemic. They put their lives into danger to save other people because they must to do it and it is what they pledged. They love what they are doing and serve us without hesitation. If we don't have a pandemic can others still call them a hero? Still, all of us can hand them gratitude because of their deeds? Can we still call them a hero if the epidemic stops? Hoping yes.

We called them a hero not because they fought for our nations from intruders who wanted to conquer us like our heroes in the past but they fought to save lives against the pandemic. We also called others as our heroes who serve our country from different expertise. I greet them all for the rest of my life.

Stuck with you, I wrote this because while having a morning coffee, puffing the smoke from my cigarette, read a novel book by Jenna Black (Hungers of the Heart), and listening to play tuned music in my cellphone. An idea came across to my mind then exactly Stuck with You (Song collaboration of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber) played. That's why I titled this first chapter to Stuck with You.

I wanted to share the happenings in our surroundings not only about the pandemic but all the scenery might happen and already done, (not in comprehension manner) just simple ideas and not higher nonverbal words. Enough of you to understand what I wanted to say.

Good day, and thank you for reading!

— ★ —
Done editing.