11 (1)

I was wondering what he was going through today so I could tell him, but how he's your best friend and you didn't want to lose him. I was sitting on my bed going through all the possibilities of what could happen. Do I tell Damon you were in love with him. Before you knew it was time for school. You had already gotten ready and was in your car before you knew it. "Hey Elena, Caroline, Bonnie." I smiled as I walked up to them opening my locker. "Hey Emma." They smiled, "So Emma you wouldn't believe what Elena did." Caroline said a little annoyed "What?" I asked, "She slept with Damon." Bonnie said my eyes winded "Oh, well how was it?" I asked, "We are having a girls night tonight so I'll tell you all about it." She smiled and looked past us and walked away. We all turned around and saw Damon standing there. "Emma she's sired to him." Caroline said "What?" I asked, "She's been sired to him this whole time." Bonnie said I sighed "Does she know?" I asked, "No, Damon is taking advantage of her."  Caroline said, "Does he know?" I asked, "I mean he has to." She said, "Okay Caroline there's a possibility he doesn't okay." I said she nodded. "Anyway, I need to go to class," I said and closed my locker and headed to class.

  I couldn't concentrate today they were together and as much as I hated it and was jealous, I was happy for him because I am his best friend. I didn't know how to feel but I knew I couldn't betray him or Elena. I also knew he's been in love with her he first meets her-. Cutting off my thoughts the bell rang I hurried out before Caroline, Bonnie or even Elena noticed. I need to find Stefan I needed to know how he was doing I mean his brother just got his ex-girlfriend which he was so in love with.  I knew he wasn't at school today so I went to the boarding school to find him. "Stefan?" I asked as walked in. "Hello little Swan." I heard Damon say. "Hey, do you know where Stefan is?" I asked he kinda looked sad when I asked him that. "I know Elena told you Emma and you're here to check on Stefan and not congratulating me?" He asked "Congratulations." I said and walked away from him. I finally found Stefan in his room. "Hey Stef I heard what happened and I'm sorry." I said, "Don't I know you are happy that Damon is happy." He said not facing me. "Yes, but I care for you to Stefan." I said he turned around "I know you love him." He said  "What?" I asked, "You're in love with Damon." He said I was shocked how did he know? "Stefan-." I said "Don't act like you don't because I know you do, this does explain why you aren't downstairs with him." He said, "Stefan he can here us." I whispered he nodded "Okay let's go out." I said "What?" He asked, "Come on Stefan it will be fun." I said he nodded going downstairs you worried if Damon heard you or not. Luckily you saw him with Elena make of put on the couch. As much as it hurts me, i knew it hurt Stefan more.  I looked at him and he was hurt. I dragged him out of the house and to the bar.

Hours later

Stefan and I were very drunk we were back at the boarding house we bust in laughing. "Stefan where were you, Emma are you okay?" Damon asked, "We were at the bar Damien." I said knowing he hates when he gets called that. Stefan then took my hand and lead me upstairs. But I felt the wind rush past you and in front of you and Stefan. "Emma go to my room Elena's there." He said to me. I rolled my eyes "Of course she is I don't want to be near your girlfriend Damon." I said he looked at me confused "I mean having to girls in the same room that are madly in love with you is not a good idea."  I said he looked at me even more shocked "Well I was in love with you until I kissed your brother tonight I don't know why Elena left him he's a good kisser." You said and mumbled the last part. "Okay let's get you to bed," Damon said, "No, I want to be with Stefan," I said and followed Stefan up the stairs

The next morning

I woke up with a massive headache, I sat up and saw Damon looking at me. Then everything came back. "Damon I am so sorry." I said he didn't say anything "Please say something." I said to him. "it's okay." He said I nodded "Are you really in love with me?" He asked damn I hoped he didn't remember that "Yes, I was but now I am happy for you I really am I mean I still love you but-." He stops me by a kiss. "Damon." I sighed "I love you too." He said, "Stefan and Elena never broke up it was a plan to get me closer to you." He said and continued to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him back never wanting this to end but I knew that was a lie. "Wait this isn't real is it?" I asked and pulled back. "No, it isn't." Elena said and Damon disappeared "Elena?" I asked, "I heard what you said to Damon." She said damn it "Elena Look yes I love him but I want him to be happy." I said she nodded "Well this is why you won't remember this." She said then I shot my eyes open and saw Elena. "You will forget you were ever in love with Damon your feelings for him will go away you will care for him and love him as a brother." She said I nodded and left Stefan's room.

I watch her walk away even though I felt bad she already got her heartbroken. I don't want her to get hurt even more. I sighed and left the room. I saw Stefan and sighed knowing he heard me. "Pretty rough." He said, "I don't want her to get hurt." I said, "No, you're afraid Damon will leave you for her because he always had loved her." Stefan said, "No that's not it." I said, "Yes it is Elena, you are really like Katherine." He said I subbed he's right. "Please Stefan don't tell Damon." I said, "I won't because as much as I am mad at you I hate him." He said and walked away. I looked down am I turning into Katherine, If he ever finds out he will hate me. I can't let that happen maybe I could ask Elijah or Klaus to compel him to forget about her.....