Chapter 1

Years after years of training, I have finally mastered all of my given quirks. Right now I am 14 year old, turning 15 when the entrance exam begins. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be older with my real birthday but yeah...

 I heard that the spirits of the forests were actually children who were abandoned, then they died of hunger. As they turned into a spirit, their soul lies on one specific tree which we call The Energy Tree. The Energy tree is the tree that gives this whole forest life, also the home of the guardians and spirits, their main job is to protect the tree.

"Hey kiddo, we actually decided you should actually take the entrance exam so you can get a license instead- wait... sorry, I heard the voices calling me, be right back." I nodded as I saw her blue fire wings flatter. 

••••

As I walked deeper into the forest, I heard a really faint whimper. Trying to locate the sound, I heard another one. I sped walked to the sound and saw... a sky blue wolf with fire tips on her...? Yep a she...  chest and two tails. 

... she has a scratch right on her back, it seems really painful! I activated my quirk to make her more comfortable as I approached, my tails swaying back and forth with my dragon wings. As I got closer and closer, she stared at me with curiosity filled in her eyes. 

I placed my hand on her forehead but I just realized she has wings and a antler with a tiny horn. 

She is very cute and fluffy. No more wasting time, I used my powerful heal on her to heal her scar. 

POWERFUL HEAL: CAN HEAL ANYTHING REALLY CLOSE TO THE USER, ABOUT 3 KILOMETERS, CAN HEAL ANYTHING AND ANYONE INCLUDING ANIMALS. CANT HEAL DEAD PEOPLE IF THEY ALREADY HAVE PASSED A DAY.

DRAW BACK: HANDS GET REALLY SORE, FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA FALL OFF IF USED TOO MUCH TIMES.

As I healed her, she nuzzled her head in my arm and made a purring noise, you can't really tell what she is.

(Okay so.... Wattpad is being a b* and won't let me upload the drawing I made as the weird creature thing so I'll try to upload a photo of the animal Izuku found in probably a few chapters later WHeN WATtPAd LEt ME UPlOaD It!)

Awwww she's so cute! But then a voice in my head called out; you just achieved a familiar?

... a familiar? 

Familiars Info:

Name: Kiwi Ruby.

Gender: Female.

Type: A divine creature that's said to be faster then a lightning strike.

Kind: Two tailed wolf hybrid that can fly, high hearing/smell and sight.

Quirk: High Sense. 

High sense: Can detect any bodies/animals presence just by giving a sniff, she can also tell who is dangerous by that.  Their sight, hearing, agility and smell is 70x.

Fun fact: only the owner can see her unless if she wants to be shown, only can follow the owners orders also following the owner. 

This creature is said to be a myth since she's the first, yet last, of her kind.

Cannot die but will search a new owner unless her current one is dead.

Her current owner is : Izuku BLOOM/MIDORIYA.

She can create strong winds just by the flap of her wings- well, of course, unless she wants it.

Nobody can touch her but only the owner can.

"Please take care of me, owner-kun!" The tiny wolf creature said.

I started walking back to the center of the forest because that's where the others are, and I can see my newly familiar is also following me.

(LOL, I JUST REALIZED THE TINY WOLF CREATURE LOOKS LIKE RAINBOWDASH, XD)