The names y/n l/n

A tired groan escaped my lips. Hi, I graduated high school a couple of years ago, but don't ask how I graduated cuz I don't know either. At the age of 10 I wanted to be singer and dancer but those dreams faded at the age of 16 lmao. So here I am now age 23 not in school anymore, and I'm working at DiGiorno's pizzeria.

I'm a huge JOJO fan, I befriended the person at the manga shop when I was younger so she would let me read the manga's there for free. The first one I picked up was... you know it JOJO's bizarre adventure. And I still have that obsession till this day.

But anyways, more about me. Today, I had to go out and go work. Quarantine sucks, but I stay inside and isolate myself when I don't have to go out to work anyways sooooo... yeah.

With my mask and gloves on, I grabbed my air pods (that cost me my entire pinky) and my IPhone 11 (that cost me my hand) that cost countless of my pay checks to buy and then I head out. Well without locking the door first. I didn't bought any money with me and I haven't ate breakfast yet so everything is going just great (: oh but I did bough some cranberry juice.

I headed out to the tram station, I didn't had any money for a car and my family could care less so this is the only option I have. Standing while looking at my phone, I waited for the train. For the first time in awhile, I gazed up from my phone and noticed.

Is that a fricking turtle on the rail tracks?

My heart stopped, I've developed a certain Phobia for trains ever since when I was young but I was still fine boarding them. As I clenched my fist, I looked around the place, it was a bizarre coincidence that I was the only person around here... so if no one is going to save that turtle... then I guess I'll try playing hero once more.

My love for marine animals is hurt and crying, "I must save... Za tortle" I shoved my phone in my pockets and glanced left to right, there was no sign of any trains. I sprinted towards it and landed on my feet, quickly approaching the turtle.

(Oh? Your approaching me?)

(I can't save you from dying if I don't)

"Hey there little guy. Whoever put your here deserves to be on the Gulag. Let's go buddy I'll save you" I bent down and my hand reached the turtle, until...

I felt the vibrations from the train, a wave of panic filled my veins as I lost myself for a quick second. My hands grabbed the turtle, and my legs reacted on reflex. The high speed train was coming more closer then I could react, I didn't want to die in this pathetic way.

Anxiety churned my guts, everything was going so fast but my body moved like as if it was in slow motion. The train was now inches away from me, I held the turtle on my hands and my eyes closed shut.

CRASH!