Strange woman at the train station

There were voices of people, cars in the distance. And alarming sound of loud and rough wheels roll over the tracks. My eyes gaped at the sight of a person right in front of the train, "Move out the way! There's a train!" I shouted, sprinting to the train.

With a huge headache, a female rubbed her head as she glanced up. Holy Thomas the train was is it just her or is the train still coming after her.

CLICK-CLACK

AND OH BOY HOW FAST IT WAS COMING AFTER HER. "SON OF A GUN" The females body reacted once again and moved.

SWISH- SPLAT

A red substance splashed on my face, "Sh%+ I cursed while bitting my lip. It became a habit of mine to do this every time when something horrible happens. "Well that was a close call" A voice snapped me out of my trance,  I ogled at the very same women who was on the train tracks. "Hey by the way thanks for telling me that bro- the bloody hell?" I didn't understand a word she said, it seems that she's not around here. Disregarding the fact that I don't know what she's saying, I read the expression on her face.

Was there something on my face? "Singorina? Is there anything wrong?" I asked the strange lady, she had this shocked and traumatised expression on her face, and I watched as it gradually changes to a more dead kind. I tired to keep eye contact, but my eyes wondered to the cloths she was wearing. Knowing that everyone has their different taste, however I still wonder how she's wearing that when it's very hot in Italy.

gloves with a mask...?

What's weirder is that she wasn't even trying to keep eye contact, I kinda felt really violated. She was staring right at my... open chest.

"Thank you for asking singor, but there is nothing wrong" there was definitely something wrong, but she looked like nothing ever happened, like she wasn't about to die a few minutes ago.

"If you don't mind me asking- "Actually I do mind" She interrupted me as I was about ask her a question.

My face dropped and went into a more serious one, "What were you planning to do there?" I asked, "I dropped my phone. So I went there and got it. It's definitely not what you think it is" she sighs, closing her eyes and averted her gaze. "Judging by your reaction when you saw me there, to clarify... I was not about to commit suicide" she says, her gaze turning back to my eyes. I observed her face, looking for any signs of lying.

None

Damn it... I rarely have these problems. She looks completely dead. I nodded at her, "do you... need help finding your parents?" I changed the topic. "They... they don't care" she shakes her head. "Whatever do you mean singora?" Now I was even more interested, "I mean they are the reason I'm stuck in Italy" she admitted, there was no lick of lies coming from her mouth, her skin never glistened with nervous sweat, just natural face oil. But I was still unsure, I had to make sure she was all right. Then another thing hit my mind, 'damn it... I forgot all about him... Giorno Giovanna...' I bit my lip once again. But then, an idea struck.

Well...

Looks like I'm going to go adopt another kid.

"Singora do you have a place to stay here?" I asked with hope, "That... would be a no" she shook her head. My eyes lit up, and then I replied with "If that's the case then... Would you like to join my team?"

She takes a second to comprehend what I said.

"Team of what? Gangsters? Hmmm... I don't see why not..." she gave it no second thought

Next