Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I was in the kitchen and wait for my boyfriend. He is an Idol from BTS the best korean boygroup. I love him so much as he loves me. He is so busy and I am also sad but I can wait.He is so cute but it's so difficult to date an idol...He hasn't time for date's  or hang up with me at home.But sometime I think he is bored about me...he don't talk so much or smile ...beaucause he wants the next step...he wants make love with me but I am not ready...he tried it so many times...I must to say I want it also but I am scared that somthink will happend.But today changed everthink...I meet my best friend Suji for help.

Suji: What's wrong? You look so sad...
Y/N:I just want to ask you something...
Suji: Say it.
Y/N:How can I make my boyfriend...Ehm...How can I make him-to m-make l-love with me?
Suji: W-what!?!? Are you kidding?!

She scream so that all look to us...

Y/N:Psst!!! Low your voice...just answer my question.
Suji: Ok,ok...I have so many idea how you can make him feel hot😏...
Y/N:Why I feel so scared about the idea...?
Suji: You will see...he will like it...Just listen me!!!!
Y/N: Ok...say it what I must do ?
Suji: First we must make something with your look...
Y/N: What is wrong with my look?
Suji: No,you are pretty but...you can make more ...look other girl's,there chloters like ever boy want them ...
Y/N: What do you want to say? Just say it!
Suji: Ok,ok...YOU MUST TO LOOK HOT!!!
Y/N: Oh...but I don't know how can I look hot to him...
Suji: Don't worry...You have me😉

Y/A POV

Y/N and Suji go to shopping and buy Y/N a hot outfit. Suji teach Y/N how she looks hot ...She makes some tricks how Taehyung fell for her and feel also hot.

In many hours Y/N was ready for the plan. Y/N was at home she knows that Taehyung will come in the night ,so she make all ready also the bed...she make it so that it looks romantic and hot...she dress the sexy dress and sit on the bed to wait Taehyung ...

In just 25 min Taehyung came with a stressed face...he looks so tired...but in a second he find out that the light are turn off only candles are lit...he was search to Y/N ,but didn't found here...

Taehyung: oh,man...Why isn't she here? I wanted to talk to her...

Taehyung was go upstairs to the bedroom...he was about to sleep when he openes the door and saw Y/N lay on bed with hot clothes...Taehyung was in shock, he didn't that his mouth was open...Y/N go up and slowly walked to Taehyung...

Y/N: Welcome home honey...

Taehyung: Y-Y/N...W-what are you we-wearing?

Y/N: Do you like it?

Taehyung: No-I...I don't know what I want to say!

Y/N: Don't say something and be mine!

Taehyung: W-what did y-you say?!

Y/N: Come on,Oppa!

Taehyung: O-op-pa?! Are you drunk?

Y/N: No! I want you really...I was thinking ,and I think I am ready!

Taehyung: Sorry,but we can't do this...I want to talk with you-

Y/N kiss Taehyung and he do the same...the kiss was so hot,that Y/N won! He lose his control and make her hot  night!!!

*Time Skip/Tomorrow Morning*

Taehyung woke up and saw Y/N naked...he wasn't really happy..

Taehyung(In his head): So we do it really...I am so stupid to fall for this trick...I know this is the first and the last...I must also say it her today...