Part 11

Jonah: "i think you are really beautiful and i was wondering if i could have your number.
Tate: "awe, of course"
They exchange numbers.
Zach: "jonah, bro, cmon lets go!"
Jonah: "im coming!"
He lets go of tates hand and stares at her walking backwards.
Tate: "text me" *she mouths*
Jonah nods and turns around, he gets in the car.
Tate walks to her car, and hops in.
Gabbie: "ow my gawd"
Christina: "did corbyn really ask for my number?"
Tate: "jonah asked for mine and called me beautiful."
Kay: "dude zach is so cute"
Everyone was giddy with exitement as they drive home to y/n and daniel.
...
Y/n and tate were probably the closest in their little squad just beacuse they have known eachother longer, so the girls decide she should try and talk to y/n.
Tates pov-
You knock lightly on y/ns door with your index finger. After a few second with no reply you open the door to reveal (Y/n making belly dancing tic tocs, haha im kidding) y/n sitting on the opposite ends edge of her bead staring out the window. She doesnt move so you walk in and close the door. You crawl onto her bed and sit next to her. She looks at you, you can tell shes about to cry, and you heart breaks for her. Her cheeks are stained red and her eyes are irritated and puffy. You open your arms slightly and she crawls into them.
Y/n: "i miss him" she sniffs
Tate: "then text him baby, go see him!"
Y/n: "he won't want anything to do with me anymore!"
Tate: "awe, y/n of course he will!"
Y/n: "you think so?"
Tate: "i know so, why do you think he didnt tell you? He didnt want you to leave him, and he didnt want youbto use him. i have never seen you so broken in our time as friends, but when you were with him, you here so happy. You always had a smile on your face! I loved that! So even if he doesnt want to see you, just try! If not for you, then for me! I need you to be happy again!"
There is a minute of silence and y/n pulls away from your embrace.
She nods a little and grabs her phone.
Tate: "ill leave you to it ok?"
She nods. I get up and leave the room. I hear her take a deep breath as she powers on her phone.

Voteee? 💕