53 💋A KISS BEFORE DEATH💋

The four returned to their suites. CHEN was furious.

"Tiger, why the hell did you stop me? I would have smashed her sinful lips the moment she touched Wangji with them. Bitch. How dare she show such tyrant and Bitchiness towards my lil bro? Just because you kept holding my hand and pressing it or she would be tasting Vegas street salt. And Wangji, you bastard. When you need my brother's body, you are all possessive. (Mimicking) MINE, BELONGS TO ME, MY BUNNY...... What happened to those in front of that sassy orangutan? Did you perhaps lost your manhood in depth of her, out of focus eyes, or in the softness of her over enthusiastic kiss......? "

"Relax Kitten... Relax.... !!! "

"Don't ask me to relax, Yang. And Wuxian!!! What the fuck is wrong with you? Brother for heaven's sake learn to defend yourself and fight for what belongs to you. Last time when Wen Qing snatched Wanyin, you became sacrificial sheep. Fine, that happened for good. So, I let go. Just now you stood like a helpless mute bunny, listening to her sprouting nonsense. Jesus Christ, you are from China. Show some kunfu..... Damn you all morons. "

WANGJI sighed. He looked sincerely towards CHEN.

"Chen, relax. It's not like what you are thinking. At first, I was so shocked. I didn't know how to react. Secondly, she is the cousin sister of Yao gege. I can't just go forward and be rude to her. I have no idea what she was saying, and I decided to clear things with Yao gege first, before acting on impulse. It's not the first time. She has always been likewise. Rude, egoistic, self centered. But hurting her means indirectly insulting Yao gege. And I can't at any cost do that. Yao gege has sacrificed a lot for us brothers and sisters. And I greatly respect him. "

WANGJI said. Then WUXIAN cupped CHEN'S face....

"And I have wholehearted trust on my bobcat. There's a saying, if you throw stone at mud, the first one to get tainted by it's splash will be yourself. And that girl was clearly a whole pool of hideously viscous, much soupy, filthy liquid smelly dark mud. I didn't wanna get tainted. Arguing with a self centered insane witch in the middle of crowded road in a foreign country is against my dignity. I know my bobcat has no one except me in his heart, and a peek on lips, and forced hug won't change that. So, I remained silent. Simple. "

"And watching her non stop nagging without listening, confirmed she was a stupid chatterbox maina........ Parrot. So, I choose to explain her in her way. Sometimes, for stupid people loud stern lies meant more than sincere calm truth. She would listen, only what she wanted to listen. So, I made her listen her wish, stern lies. Simple."

YANG finished. CHEN was still sulking. But he understood their prospectives. WANGJI then made a call home, to LAN YAO.

"Hello, Yao gege. Wangji here. You won't believe whom I just collided with.., "

"I know. Aunty already called. Listen to me carefully Wangji. It's time, you know everything. Not only is it your right but also necessary for Wuxian's safety. The MOs are dangerous and our Bunny needs to be safeguarded from them.... "

WANGJI sighed.

"I understand gege. So tell me... Tell me everything.... "

" Right.... So, back when my uncle got me married to Xichen. He made a verbal pact with father in law. He made him give him his word, that when time comes he would get Qin Su married to you. For two reasons, Qin Su was obsessed with you. And uncle wanted a more secure and strong relationship with powerful LANs in the East. But, with time when LAN family declined and got ruined....."