Rang Jo Lagyo

The Best Thing About Being In Love Is You Started Loving The Love Itself.

.........

A pleasant morning for both of them, they came out of their respective rooms for the mehndi ceremony..

Looking pretty Mrs. Rajvansh..

He complemented her as she stepped out in green color outfit..

You too looking handsome Mr. Rajvansh Green suits you..
You look more sexy in this color..

She said in low voice..

What?

Nothing chale...

Btw tumhe apna challenge toh yaad hai na..!!

he raised his brows..

Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh..

"Are tum dono whai kade rhaoge ki yha bhi aaoge.."

A lady said.

They both laughed and reached at middle of the the lawn...

The Ladies helped mishti sitting on the ground and asked her to give her hand so they can apply mehndi on her palm..

Meanwhile Abir was busy in chatting with the Villagers about the other stuff of NGO work which was going on side by side..

All the while Mishti's eyes were fixed on her husband, and inner mishti yelled..

"how dashing my husband is looking today, this color really suits him a lot, ufff his eyes, he is looking like dark chocolate covered in pistachio powder.."

She smiled...

"Lagta hai aaj bhaiya kuch jayda hi achhe lag rhe hai, Bhabhi ki nazar toh hatt hi nai rhai bhaiya se." Sona the girl applying mehndi said ..

"Chup Kar sona kyu bhabhi ko tang kar rhai unhe dekhne de na aakhir unka poora haq hai. " the other girl teamed up..

Mishti felt shy her Cheeks turned red..
She lowerd her eyes..

Chup Karo tum dono or apna kaam karo the old lady scolded the girls..

A hour passed and sona asked Mishti where to write Abir's name.

"Khanhi bhi likh do" mishti said..

Offoo bhabhi khanhi bhi nhai, mujhe naam chupa kar likhna hoga Taki bhaiyaa doondh na paaye..

Matlb..? Mishti asked innocently.

"Matlb yeh ki humari first night pe mai aadhi raat tumhara hateli pe apna naam Doondhne mai nikal doon.."

Abir explain while coming towards her..

"Bhaiyaa dhattt Tere ki.." the girls ran before abir reach there..

"Yeh kya bola tumne kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolte ho, bhaag gayi dono tum ab tumara kon likhega.." - she frowned..

"Mai likhunga na apna naam thumare haant pe jaise tumara likha hai apne pe.."

He showed her his left hand filled up with heena and her name in the center of the heart degine.

Mishti's eyes filled up with Water seeing this sweetest gesture of her husband..