WE'RE WHAT?!

Monday - Sunny - 11:00 AM

"Nii-San! Wait for me!"

A little girl who was 12 years old called out to her big brother in a green jumpsuit.

"Hurry up (Y/N)! You're gonna be late again!"

"Don't you mean we, Onii-Chan?"

You looked at your brother with a harsh glare. He just looks at you and sighs, he decides to carry you on his shoulders while he was running since he was much faster than you. When both of you finally arrived at school, he set you down and motioned for you to get to class. Yes, you were already in Junior high, but you were only a freshman while your brother was a senior. Oh! I forgot to mention! Your brother is Yusuke, Yusuke Urameshi, and you are (Y/N) Urameshi!

"Bye Nii-San!"

"Bye kid"

"Don't you dare skip class again!"

"Yeah yeah"

You arrived at class, just one minute later than usual. The teachers and students looked at you and you bowed down respectfully. The teachers forgave you and you sat on your seat.
Here's some info, unlike your brother, you were sweet, caring, kind, and calm, you were also extremely pretty. (If you watched The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, you're basically Teruhashi's beauty level)

"Now can someone tell me what 4•x is equal to?"

(Y/N) raised her hand, standing afterward.

"It's equal to x, sir"

"Very good (Y/N)!"

(This was in my lesson in online schooling lol)
You happily sat down, knowing that you answered right, agAin.
While you were being happy and all, Yusuke was skipping class again, you sensed a feeling (twin telepathy duh) that he did this so you asked the teacher if you could go to the bathroom, of course he allowed you so you went to the roof.
As expected, your big brother was there, smiling at you?

"Class was so boring that you decided to skip too huh?"

"It's not like that Onii-Chan! I was worried about you AND your grades! What would mom think?!"

"Who cares what that hag thinks? She just keeps smoking and drinking her worries away anyway"

"Don't say that about mom! She gave birth to both you and me!"

"Shut up"

"No, YOU SHUT UP!"

Just then, a sharp pain was felt on Yusuke's cheek, (Y/N) has slapped her older brother, making him fall headfirst into the cement floor.

"Jeez (Y/N) your slap hurts even more than Keiko's!"

"It has to be whenever it comes to you Baka!"

You huffed as you crossed your arms and you looked away, making your way back to class.

~Time Skip~