3

Bzzz bzzz...

The sound of your phone's vibration caused you and Kiki to separate.

You: Oh, sorry about that.

Kiki: That's okay.

You take out your phone to see a text message from Ryujin.

Ryujin
Aye, Y/N. Are you done yet? We have 20 minutes left until 2nd-period is over

You send her a text back saying that you're on her way.

Kiki: Did something happen?

You: No, it's just my friends who were wondering if I finished my business. Do you know where your friends are at?

Kiki: They told me to meet them at the courtyard when I'm done... meeting with you.

You: Looks like our friend groups at the courtyard. Do you want me to bring you to them?

Kiki smiles.

Kiki: Sure.

The two of you gather your belongings, making your way to the courtyard.

...

Shaking: There you are, Jiaqi, and hi, Y/N!

You: Dàjiā hǎo.

K Lu: Thanks for taking care of her for us, she's lucky to hang out with you.

Kiki elbows K Lu's side and Y/N starts to smile.

You: We should hang out sometimes, Jiaqi. By the way, may I have your number?

Kiki: Oh, s-sure.

You and Kiki exchange numbers until one of your friends call after you.

You: I'll be right there!

You turn to The9.

You: I gotta go, talk to you later.

You start making your way to your friend group.

Xiaotang Zhao: I can't believe you got her number!

Yan Yu: I can already think of a ship name for you two when you start dating.

The nine girls continue to fangirl until someone starts to walk up to Kiki, tapping her shoulder.

Kiki: Yes?

When she turned around, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Kiki: (Holy crap, it's Y/N's ex.)

Lisa: Hi, are you... Jiaqi?

Kiki: Yes, why?

Lisa: Can I talk to you, privately?

Kiki looks at her friends and then at Lisa.

Kiki: Uh, sure.