War Pt.1

Previously......

Jisung:Heheh brother you're more clever than I think you were.Well then we got this settled.*gives paper*My men has tracked her daily schedule so you can decide where and when to take her down.

Yoongi: Prepare for chaos Queen this is not stopping unless one of us goes down...
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N:Morning unnies,how did the progress of the investigation Suelgi unnie and Lisa unnie?

Lisa:Not quite well Y/N,we managed to find their file for all their identities but they had a tight security and our team has worked for two days cracking the password.

Seulgi:But we've crack the first three security locks we are left with the last criucal security lock,it takes time but i know we can crack it by today so don't worry Y/N,we can handle it

Y/N:Arraso unnie-ah,i trust you guys.Ohh Suelgi unnie your going to the mall later right?Can i come with you?

Seulgi:Of course sweetie,today i have a meeting with Mrs. Lee there,I guess you can go shopping and find new clothes.It's been awhile since you shop for new outfits.

Y/N:Ne arraso unnie ah, but my clothes could still fit me,maybe i'll just drop by a cafe.

Seulgi:Suits you.Get ready first we'll be leaving in 5.

Y/N:Ogey👌
------------------At the mall-----------------
Seulgi:I'll go to Mrs Lee's place right now,call me if you need me

Y/N:Yup ok*heads to the cafe*Could I have a mocha frap please?oh and can I get extra cream?*smiles sweetly*

Cashier:Of course one mocha frap coming right up."her smile is so cute".....*hands Y/N her drink* have a great day,come here again soon *winks*

Y/N:Woah that's a lot of cream but anyways thank you have a great day too.*smiles*I wonder how's Seulgi unnie......*slurping on her drink*
------------------Meanwhile------------------
Seulgi:I guess it's here*looking at the address on the piece of paper*

*Knock knock*

Mrs Lee:Welcom.....ohh Seulgi-shi your here..... P-please come in-n...*leads her to the table seat*

Seulgi: It's been a long time since we meet Mrs Lee I'm happy to see you again*hugs her*Why would you call me her for?It's quite a surprise....*realises something*Mrs Lee?Are you okay? *shakes* Mrs Lee--

Seulgi felt a liquid on her hand,she looks down on the red liquid and sees that Mrs Lee was killed.

------------------Seulgi's POV----------------
Seulgi:Where is my gun?*tries searching for her gun*Huh what's this*opens the paper*

"Your in danger,sorry to lure you here it was all Dragon Gang's plan,they held my family in hostage and I can do nothing but follow their commands.im sincerely sorry....
Mrs Lee.                                             "

Seulgi:" I see that's why she was stuttering just now.....no think to think about this now I need to find Y/N and get out of here as soon as possible" *runs to find Y/N*

*BoOM*

Seulgi:Who the actual fuck bombed the ceiling of the mall?Fuck it,the rocks are blocking my way to Y/N.....

But then someone walked out from the smoke...

???:We meet again Kang Seulgi...it's been a long while..

Seulgi:Who are you?How do you know my name.....

???:Aww little Teddie forget me so fast,that hurt me in the feelings *fake crying*

Seulgi:Little Teddie??there's only one person who calls me that nickname........No it can't be.......*eyes wide*

-------------------Y/N's POV-------------------
*BoOM*

People  in the mall:AhHhhhHhhhhH!!!!!!

Y/N:Who the??What's going on??!.... Seulgi unnie!!she's still at the other side of the mall,I need to get to her.Who knows what people are trying to do...

Y/N starts to run but found out the rocks are blocking her from getting to the other side of the mall so she tries to find another way to go to the other side.But then she sees a familiar figure running ....

Y/N:Why is anyone still in here?the building may collapse anytime soon..but that's figure looks familiar.......Yoongi???Nonono why would he be here,silly me......but I should definately check who is that and escort him out of here for his safety......."Hang in there unnie ah I'm coming over,be safe.."

____________________________________
Ayo my beautiful readers,author nim is finally back after a long ass time,and yes I am finally back to updating this series.I gratefully appreciate every support you guys gave me (And woohoo we reached 28K 🎉that's just unbelievable i love u guys so much❤️❤️) We are still in am dangerous period so everybody remember to stay safe and stay healthy.Until the next chapter beauties,ciao~👋

And a late Happy Birthday to Hueningkai🎉🎉Best wishes to our cutie maknae in TxT