When I Wake *Erwin POV*

I wake with a throbbing pain in my head and a burning through my body. I remember everything that has happened..Levi and I have been through hell. Yet somehow we're still here...We're still breathing...I'm honestly surprised. Titans weren't our only problem, it was our fathers. Our past. Our future. People in the Scouting Legion...Almost anything you can imagine. Tears fill my eyes at memories, yet I don't let them fall. I remember the bullet wound in my chest, and how badly Levi and I had been beaten. He was more important, I ignored all of my wounds for him. I didn't want to lose him...I will never let myself lose him. I open my eyes after thinking for a while, and I try to sit up but find a body is holding me down. I look to my left and see him, the love of my life, clinging to my side like a child. His arm was wrapped around me tightly, the other beside him. His head was on my chest to make sure my heart is still beating,-that I'm still breathing and living through another day of this hell we live in. My arms were wrapped around him, making sure he was securely next to me. I was making sure I could hear him breathing. I didn't catch myself staring at him until he was shifting, now laying fully on top of me and wrapping his arms around my neck. His head is laying exactly where my heart is, and his hands tangle in my hair. I put one hand behind his neck gently, the other around his waist still and pull the blanket over us. "I love you Levi...With everything I have in me. I don't want to lose you, I will die for you. I will do anything for you...Levi Rivaille...I love you so much..." As if he heard me, his grip tightens around me. I know he's asleep, I know he can't hear me, but I say it anyway. I don't say it as often as I should, I know it, but just maybe I don't know how to love. But this man will change that. He already has.