Chapter 4

Han Jisung is not a quiet person.

Literally, the words people use to describe him are, Loud, Obnoxious, Extra, Annoying.

The only person in the entire school who seems to be able to see past all of that and just want to know him (other than Hyunjin, for obvious reasons) is Lee Minho.

All of Minho's efforts have been in vain, though. Every time Minho has ever approached the squirrel-like junior, he clams up and runs the other direction. Changbin seems to find it hilarious. Although Minho is quick to point out how his best friend literally shrinks in on himself and melts if Hyunjin so much as looks in his direction.

Speaking of Hyunjin, it seems the boy might have heard the last sentence to come out of Minho's mouth because the boy looks right at Changbin and winks.

Minho immediately feels Changbin freeze up and turns back to his friend. Changbin is currently redder than a tomato, making burning eye contact with the floor. Minho chuckles slightly, looking back at the door only to make eye contact with none other than Han Jisung.

The two stares at each other for a few seconds before Minho snaps out of it and slumps down in his chair, quickly becoming a similar state as Changbin. Minho hears the two new people in the room say a few (not so) quiet words to each other, and the next thing either of the two shy boys know, the chairs on either side of them are being pulled out.

Minho looks up and sees Jisung setting his bag down in between his and the desk beside him, Jisung quickly taking up the previously empty space. Minho starts to panic, looking over at Changbin, who is also looking back at Minho, with huge, scared eyes.

The two best friends have a silent conversation with their eyes when Minho feels a tap on his shoulder.

"It's ok that we sit back here, right? I know that normally, only you two sit all the way back here, but Jinnie and I felt like a change of pace today." Jisung asks, his cute eyes and a small smile playing with Minho's heart.

Minho nods too quickly, making some jumbled mess of "sure, please, go ahead, fine by me, not a problem" come out of his mouth before slapping his own hand across his mouth.

Jisung smiles wider, his eyes crinkling at the sides, nodding back at Minho, who has a small heart attack and focuses his eyes to the front of the room as the teacher makes his way into the room.

Jisung giggles lightly, seeing the flushed boy beside him before also turning to Mr. Wang, one of his favorite teachers in the school. He was the only one who never wrote Jisung up when he was too loud.

Minho feels his face get hotter when he hears the beautiful sound of Jisungs laugh from beside him.

For some context, Minho did not change his style to appeal to Jisung. Although, if it happened to be something that Jisung liked, he would not be upset.

Minho feels he phone vibrate in his pocket, and pulls it out, seeing an all caps text from Changbin. Looking over at his best friend, he sees Changbin staring at him before Changbin points to his phone, giving Minho a look that says, "read it now or else," and Minho quickly unlocks his phone.

BuffBinnie
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WHY ARE THEY RIGHT BESIDE US DID HYUNJIN HEAR WHAT YOU SAID OH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK
Sent 2 minutes ago

Minho looks back at Changbin, who is now glaring at him, obviously wanting Minho to not reply out loud.

Minhoeee
WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME I OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW EITHER DUDE
Delivered

Minho freezes up, not before slamming his phone screen down on his desk when he feels someone leaning over his shoulder.

"Who ya texting?" Jisung questions with a smirk when Minho turns his head and makes eye contact once again with the squirrel-like boy. Minho's brain short circuits when he realizes just how close Jisung is to his face, maybe 8 inches away.

Jisung's smirk deepens when he notices Minho's face flush a deep red for the millionth time since he entered the room.

"N-no one!" Minho shouts a little too loudly.

"Lee Minho! What's your problem this early in the morning?" Mr. Wang questions, appearing too tired to deal with his students this morning. The man swears he doesn't make enough for this job to be worth it.

"Sorry, Sir, I was just louder then I meant to be." Minho answers, embarrassed out of his mind. To make matters worse, Minho can hear Jisung giggling loudly from beside him.

"Do you have something to add Han?" the exasperated teacher looks pointedly at Jisung, who seems taken off guard from the teacher calling him out for probably the first time ever.

"No, Sir, sorry," Jisung says, also a little too loud, but that's just Jisung.

"You both will stay an hour after school for disrupting my class." Mr. Wang concludes, rubbing his temples and attempting to turn back to his chalkboard.

"Wait, Mr. Wang! Minho needs to work on a project with me after school!" Changbin shouts before shrinking down when Mr. Wang turns to him with a glare.

"If your project is so important, then you can stay after school with them too, and make it 2 hours. Hwang!" Mr. Wang shouts out, causing the Vice Class President, who was laughing silently at the situation, to quickly stop and look at the teacher. "You get to stay too since you think this is sooooo funny." Mr. Wang adds. Hyunjin just kind of shrugs, and Mr. Wang rolls his eyes, actually writing today's subject on the board.

Music

That's all Mr. Wang wrote.

Way to go, Jackson.

Minho wasn't too sure that he really needed to even write that on the board, but ok then.

"Ok!" Mr. Wang clapped his hands, "We're rolling out a new project. However, this one's going to be a little different. We're partnering with the music department. You're going to be in groups of 4, 2 from this class, 2 from the music development class. No, you don't get to choose your partner from this class. No, you don't get to choose your partners from the music class." With that, he turned and started writing pairings on the board.

Minho started to internally freak out. Obviously, he wants to be in a group with Changbin, and the worst-case scenario he gets paired with Jisung.

Reading the board, he gets more and more nervous as his eyes travel down the board. As he's reading, he spots Changbin's name and slightly giggles when he sees "Hyunjin" wrote right beside it.

But then his heart stops.

"Looks like we're working together, dude," Jisung whispers to him, and Minho slowly looks over to find Jisung giving him a smug smile. Minho nods, giving him a small smile in return.

BuffBinnie
FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Minhoeee
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

BuffBinnie
O H M Y F U C K I N G G O D W E A R E D E A D

Minhoeee
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Delivered

"You texting your boyfriend?" Minho hears right beside him again.

"NO"

"LEE MINHO BE QUIET"