Promise me

Okay!!! So I have received loads of messages confused over the last chapter! Haha! Hopefully this will clear things up!!! Anyway thank you for reading and your kind messages that you've sent directly to me on twitter! Don't forget to share, vote and comment! Thanks! Another update tomorrow hopefully!
.
*Con's Pov*
We had gone out to have a little explore and by we I mean, me James and Tris. Mads and Brad were having a date night while the rest of the girls were having a movie night with Jessie in mine and Lena's room. Things were great. I haven't got the courage to ask Lena to be my girlfriend. Yet. But I know I will. I'm just waiting.
.
She confided in me about Molly today. And I can't say I'm to happy with how she's been treated but I explained how peoples behaviour sometimes has reasons. We both agreed to maybe give Molly a second chance if we see her again.
.
James and Tris were somehow managing to get drinks in this bar we were currently in just down the street but I was tired. I decided to walk back to the hotel room. Hoping the girls have gone back to their rooms by now.
.
I was now walking along the dull corridor looking forward to holding Lena in my arms as she slept, her beautiful brown hair spread across my chest, her hand gently rested on my chest as I pull her tighter into me. My thoughts were rudely interrupted when I heard Maddie 'come on stay with me'
What the fuck? I speed up and walk to her room
.
That's when I see Brad passed out on the floor. Maddie trying to help him up, she sees me and shouts 'Con please help me' it took a few seconds to register what was actually happening.
.
But I soon gathered my self and rushed to Brad. I picked him up and flung his left arm round my shoulder, Mads doing the same with his right as we dragged him to the bed which was meant to be Jessie'.
.
As we laid him down, Mads placed him in the recovery position just incase he were to be sick. That way he wouldn't choke or anything. 'What happened?' I ask, seeing concern and worry all over her face .
.
She speaks but it's almost a whisper 'I don't know. He stormed out when he found out Molly had bruised my wrist and obviously went drinking. I've been sat for hours waiting for him to turn up and when he did he fell through the door and just passed out' her voice cracking throughout her little speech
.
I pull her into an embrace. 'Everything will be okay. He just needs to sleep off the drink. And in the morning we will talk with him okay?'
.
I felt her nod before she once again spoke 'thanks. I've got it from here. You go and see Lena. I will be fine'
'You sure?'
'Im sure now go'
.
I quietly look back at her setting a chair near the bed as she sat and just watched him. I knew she didn't want me to stay but I also knew she would sit all night watching him. She told me to go. I will come back later in the morning. I slowly shut the door and made my way to my beautiful Lena. Connor you idiot she isn't yours. Yet.
.
*Maddie's pov*
I sat watching his chest slowly rise and fall as he slept. Where had he gone? How could he be so drunk? Ugh. I look over to Molly who is also fast asleep. I don't exactly know how we got in this mess. One day I was with my dad and mum thinking everything was perfect, the next I was forced to leave him and move. Then he died and my mum disowned me I fell apart but Brad pulled me through. And now. Now I'm sitting in a hotel room in Miami watching my boyfriend breath as he passed out and checking on his best friend that was attacked after harming me. What the hell?
.
I think back to my dad. I began to think back to my childhood how he was never really there. I loved him but he was always somewhere doing something, he was always weary of his surroundings constantly checking behind him; I remember I was never allowed out after 5, I just thought he was strict but maybe there's another reason. But what?
.
I feel this vibrating and I look to see my phone light up: jimmy. He's calling me. Calling me at 5 am. I hesitantly answer the phone
'Hey Jimmy'
'Mads?'
'Yes'
all I could hear was heavy breathing, like he had been running.
'Jimmy.. Speak to me. What's wrong?'
'Mads... There's things you don't know but it's time you found out'
'What are you on about? What don't I know? Does this have something to do with my dad?'
'Yeah.... He wasn't who you thought he was'
'What? I'm so confused'
'Once I tell you this Mads. You have to pretend I didn't. You have to just carry on like normal. No matter what. Promise me?'
'I promise Jimmy. Now what is it about my dad?'
.
'Your dad was a great man but he got involved with some bad stuff. He tried to get out for you but they hand a hold over him. He didn't make all that money just from his business. And there is a lot more money that he has locked away in an account for you. He instructed me to give you the details when you were older or before if things went wrong'
I stayed silent so he could continue. What the hell is happening right now?
.
'Things have gone wrong. Your dad... Well your dad he was involved with some bad people, people that kill if betrayed. Your dad betrayed them. He betrayed them when he left the group, he didn't want to be doing these things, so he left. He was threatened that when he was alone they would kill him. So he kept you and your mother close. But when she left.... your dad was alone. He knew it was only a matter of time before they got to him. So he set the business up and it's doing a lot better then he thought. He put everything in order for when he died. Everything was sorted and he was ready to die but he wanted to see you first so he was driving towards you when they got him. He instructed me to give you access to all the money that's yours when you were older and able to manage it. But the group they are after me to now. So I have to give it to you now. I'm in reception and I've given the envelope to the manager to give to you. I've got to go before they realise why I'm here. I'm sorry this is the last time we will speak. In the envelope is a phone in that phone is all my connections of people that own business' or hotels use it. I love you mads. And I'm sorry. Be strong. There here. Im sorry... I lov-'
.
He was cut off. I could hear him pleading. I could hear voices asking him questions about me. And the words that came from his mouth 'you'll never find her. I was instructed to kill her and I have. She's gone' and after those words fell from his mouth there was a bang and every thing went dead.
.
But he didn't kill me. He said it to protect me. His last breath was to protect me. What the hell is happening? This has to be a dream. I realised I had dropped my phone I pick it up and see the call still going, I lift the phone to my ear as I hear the men speaking 'if she's dead then it's over. Nothing we can do. Let's go back to London'
.
I cut the line off. And sat frozen in place. I just don't understand. I don't understand any of this. I run down to the reception to retrieve the envelope. Everything he said was in there. The phone the details of another account and a card which gave me access. And then came the balance of the account '25 million' what?!
.
I ran out of the lift and back to the room. When I hear Brad shouting 'No' I drop the envelope in my suitcase which was open at the bottom of the bed and run to Brad. He was tossing and turning around the bed. I call his name but there's no answer. He cry's and I mean he really cry's. Screaming shouting. 'Brad I'm here, I'm here'
.
He shoots up and opens his eyes wide, gasping for breath as he grabs me. 'Mads?' His voice low and cracking from the tears
'Im Here Brad. Everything's okay. I'm here' I wrap my arms around him and run one hand through his hair as a comfort.
'Do you still love me? You won't leave?' His voice again shaking
'Brad I'm not going anywhere. It was just a bad dream. Okay go back to sleep. I love you'
He relaxes under my touch and I settle down next to him as he lays his head on my stomach wrapping his arms around me.
.
I decide there and then. To keep everything to my self. I need to figure this out. And I will. I will do it on my own. Brad doesn't need to know. Heck no one needs to know. This stays with me. If I told them it could put them in danger. I will figure this out.... Or I could forget it ever happened. I could just pretend I know nothing and carry on. Jimmy's dead. Because of me. He was protecting me. And he told me to forget everything and carry on like normal. He made me promise.
.
Okay Jimmy I will. I will carry on like nothing happened. But it wasn't gonna be easy.