Journey

Priya spoke to her dad about preetha going to the city.Though her dad was reluctant at first but knowing karan is going to accompany her as he has some work,her dad agrees.Preetha prepares for the interview fully the next day.She is not worried about dance practice as she had been doing it since the past 10 days,she knows the bride team that is her team would win for sure as they practiced really hard,she wants to win mainly she wants to defeat karan.

INTERVIEW DAY

Next day early in the morning,karan is standing near the car.

Karan(to himself): Ahhh ..... Kaha hein yeh ladki? Arey hame jaldi jaana hein.......after reaching there it will take nearly 2 hours to enter into the city and if traffic is much it would take more than that.Doesn't she know this? Idiot girl.........wait why am I even waiting for her?No she is making me wait for her I know this.She is......she is.......ok Cool karan Cool.Babhi kelieye bas.....

Scholding her and himself,he is waiting for her patiently may be no irritably when he sees a person coming out of the mansion.As it's early in the morning nobody woke up and as the fog covered the mansion completely he could just see that person obscurely.

As the person runs in his direction the fog gets cleared slowly revealing the person's face and blowing Karan's mind.The person is ....... Preetha!

She is few metres away from him then he sees her completely and clearly.She is wearing a red chudidar with matching earrings and bangles.While she is running with a bag in her hand,her hair is flying in the air and her eyes glow seeing him.

She reaches him and pants heavily because of her running and the fog too.She is holding her knees and trying to inhale as much as possible when her hair covers her face.Composing herself,she tucks her hair revealing her beautiful face.He then observes the white bindi adorning her fresh face and her wet hair.He is blown.

For a minute or two,he forgot everything and got completely out of zone just looking at her.

Preetha: Chale?

Karan doesn't speak,

Preetha: Karan chale?

He is just looking at her from top to toe,she frowns and shakes him.

Preetha: Karan.......

he then comes out of his world......he even dont know where his world is and why he went there.he sees preetha who is looking at him wierdly,

Preetha: Are you ok?

Karan: h....ha me..mein theek hu (she still sees him)......waise thum kaise kapde pehenke ayi ho?thum interview keliye jaa rahi ho kisi event keliye nai.

Preetha: mujhe pata hein wo baath par mein yahi dresses layi thi.shaadi heina isiliye.........mein college mein change karlungi.and also this is my lucky dress aur mujhe laga ki aaj interview hein so luck tho hona chahiye (excited) and last but not the least it looks so pretty on me.Isnt it?

She is smiling seeing herself and karan looks at her for a second but averts immediately,  

Karan: yeah ofcourse(she smiles widely)......bas bache ke saamne math jaana.

Preetha: kyun?

Karan: chudail samjhke bahot royenge......aur unke parents thumhe bahot maarenge.I don't want your face to be bad than this.

And her smile gets replaced by a frown but she doesn't want fight in the early morning,so she fakes a smile,

Preetha: thumhara nai......mera hein.(he frowns) its my fault to ask you.