If i want my victory...

Hello , today i'm just gonna change my write for that.

Yumyan Hammerpaw : N-NO DON'T DO THIS !!

Good Billions : Sorry Yumyan but..if i want the victory i have to do that...

Yumyan Hammerpaw : WE HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN FRONT OF US , IF YOU DOING THIS WHAT GONA HAPPEN IN THE FUTUR !?

Good Billions raise his hands  holding something : i already do my choice...i'm sorry...

Yumyan hammerpaw : NOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Good Billions then put a cards showing +4 on the table : Uno.

Yumyan fall on the ground : Why...? You'r so cruel....

Kipo trying comfort yumyan : It's okay yumyan , it's just a game , everyone lost sometime.

Yumyan Hammerpaw : Not someone like meeeee...it was my first game and i already loooooooost....

Dave : Yeah that's super numb from a leader of timbercat.

Yumyan heard what Dave said and cried a lot , everyone turn to dave.

Dave : Oups...sorry Yumyan..

Yumyan Hammerpaw then get up and was now super happy : It's okay.
Yumyan point his finger to G.Billions : I want another game !!

Good Billions : With pleasure

After 13804 game later

Yumyan laying on the floor : t-that's impossible that you win to all the game...

Good Billions : Easy peasy, That's not all but i have to go back to the observatory,  may i have the time ?

Kipo : Sure ! Umm it's actually... 11pm !

Good Billions turn to kipo with a scared face : WHAT !?

Then everyone heard someone kick the door,  it was Bad Billions with a broom in hand

Bad Billions : BILLIONS !!!!!

Good Billions then run around the place with his brother behind trying to hit him.

Kipo : should we help him ? 

Wolf and jamack : NAH

Hello it's me again,  i hope you liked this i wanted to do something funny 😂