Episode 1: In The Beggining Part 1

The Parkers
Episode 1
In The Beginning Part I Of VI
By Nolan Cleary
Monday, May 16, 1983 in Soviet Russia:
Russian guards held up a gun an American man who was intruding the property. "Easy now boys!" He said. He held up an ID. "It's me, Gustav Fiers! I strive for HYDRA's cause!" The Russians put down their guns. "What brings you here?" They asked. "I'm here to see Whitehall." Fiers replied. Whitehall came in. "Hello again, Mr. Fiers." Whitehall said to him. "Ah, you're looking good for your age." Fiers grinned. "What do you desire from HYDRA?" Whitehall asked him. "The real question is: what do you desire from me? I think I may have found the answer. He took them into a room to show them. "Dr. Edward Brock." Fiers said.
Wednesday, June 22, 1983:
Richard Parker rushed to OSCORP. "Sorry, I'm late Curt!" He said to his partner, Dr. Curtis Conners. "I had to take a call from my brother, Ben. He called to tell me he's getting married." "Well, tell him that I give him his congratulations." Connors said. "Thank you!" Richard responded. "Let me introduce you to our client." He brought Richard into the other room. "Meet Dr. Edward Brock Sr." "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Parker. I think I may have found a cure for several of the most unimaginably horrible diseases such as leukemia, even cancer."