3

"Elise, we are gonna be late! Get up!" Devyn said while shaking me. Great, first day at hell. I got up and made my bed first. Then I went and showered, drying off quickly when I finished so I could curl my hair. I went to my closet and changed to meet the girls downstairs.

I quickly went downstairs to the girls and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast

I quickly went downstairs to the girls and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast. "Hurry!" Kat said as we all went to our cars outside. We stopped at Starbucks for the others to get coffee and I got cake pops. There was a lot of people staring as we pulled up, probably because there was six girls in Mercedes's.

Kat's is silver, Devyn has a yellow and black one, Xepher has orange and black, Tara has a pink and black one and Cassie's is red. Mine is Black. We dont all have the same model but we all decided we liked Mercedes's. We got out as the bell ran and we went to the principals office to get our schedules.

We found out this is a performing arts school. We, of course already got in without auditions because the principal is afraid of us and this is the only school we haven't been banned from. We parted ways to go to home room but ended up going to the same class. "Youre late!" the teacher said. "Good." I said, sitting in an empty chair. This school doesn't have desks or tables?

I noticed the girls looked surprised, looking at some boys. Why? I snapped and they looked at me. "Stop drooling." I said. They all blushed and the boys traded places with them at being surprised. "Kat?" one boy asked. I looked at him. Ive seen pictures, that's Sam. I smiled, he does look kinder in person.

"You can speak after class, but I am teaching." the teacher said. This teacher isn't rude about it...but she is wearing Crocs and a floral dress. What is wrong with this school? "Im Ms. Earl, Im your acting teacher." she said. I rolled my eyes. Well that explains her style choices.

"You!, what's your name?" Ms. Earl asked. "Elise Stuart." I said. She didn't get scared like the people in the front office did when I said that. What the fuck? "Ah yes, you were described to me as a 'psycho bitch' as your last teachers would put it." this caused some of the guys to laugh.

I stood up but before I could grab my knife from my pocket, on my belt, Kat griped my arm. "Elise! Its the first day you would only prove her right." she said. I yanked my arm back and grabbed my bag. "Ill see you at lunch bitches." I said. I walked to the door and pushed it open, to see an empty hallway.

"Class is still in session." said Ms. Earl. I flipped her off and walked out. I went right to my car and drove out to the middle of nowhere. I just needed to scream. To let out my anger. Im not mad because she said that, or because they laughed. She wasnt wrong. She was spot on actually. And its not only me.

The girls and I have all been to an asylum at least twice, we are crazy. We dont do it for fun but we dont mind it too much when we have to kill. We enjoy taunting and tormenting people. I was mad because I remembered the teacher who had probably told her that. And it was a bad teacher. He did bad things.

I made it back just in time for lunch. I saw the girls walking in and caught up. "You better now?" Devyn asked. I smiled softly and nodded. The ones who ate at school got food and we went outside to a round table. This boys all came to the table beside us. "Go hug him." I told Kat.

She smiled and got up and hugged Sam. The other girls looked at me as if asking for something. I waved a hand off as I sat on the table top to see who they went to. "Who's that?" one of the guys asked. I hopped down from my spot and walked the two feet to their table.

"Well I know you're Sam." I said looking at Kat's boyfriend. He looked confused. I grabbed Kat by the hand and pulled her next to me. "Im Kat's sister." I said. Kat smiled as she waited for a reaction. Sam offered a hand. "Nice to meet you, cool scar." he said, pointing at my eye. I clenched my jaw a little.

"How come you never said you had a sister?" a pink and black haired boy asked. Kat shrugged. "You never asked." she said simply. "How come you guys transferred?" Tara's boyfriend asked. Tara coughed, *Elise*. I gave her a look to shut the fuck up. "Ok! Im shutting up." she said.

The one who was sitting next to Sam got up and started listening now. "I still dont understand why you refuse to talk about it." Cassie said. I clenched my jaw. "Cassie, shut the hell up. You know damn well What happened!" Kat half shouted.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Why so secretive princess?" Sam's friend asked. I shot my head in his direction. "I dont know you people. The things I had to do are between me and the girls. Not asshats like you." I spat. He smirked, obviously proud of himself for getting a reaction.

"Colby dont be such a Dick, I prefer my girlfriends sister doesn't hate us." Sam said. I shook my head and laughed to myself. "I dont mind how he wants to speak to me. As long as he knows I can do it better." I said. There were a few ooohh's and one said "damn".

"Remember who you work for." Colby said to them. Hm....interesting. "Aw, poor baby. His feelings got hurt." I cooed. He rolled his eyes. "Elise, please dont agrivate him." Kat whined.  I decided to drop it. "Elise can they come over tonight? The SpongeBob movie is on and Jake wants to watch it with me." Tara said.

I sighed. "Yeah, but I swear to god if you spill grape juice on the carpet I will kill you." I said. She jumped up and down in excitement. I grabbed Xepher's smoothie from her and took a drink. "Its strawberry kiwi." she said. I handed it back and nodded. "Its good. Better than that pineapple and kale shit." I said.

She laughed remembering that. "You and Andrea both-" she threw her hands over her mouth. "Im sorry!" she said quickly. I shook my head and rubbed her arm. "Its fine...I have to get over it eventually." I said. She smiled and the bell rang.

So I was watching victorious and I decided to make a book kinda like it using Sam and Colby...but putting a huge twist on it and making like some kind of CW or HBO thing. Lemme know what you think💖