Etwinted Fingers, Etwinted Hearts?

Summary :

As Death Chanter and more specifically demon hunter, Granger have his reason to keep fighting those nasty creatures. His loved ones are already gone. There's have been several years and he's about to lost his own heart if it wasn't for her. His despair are cured. She is his new hope.

"I'm sorry Granger... I can't accept your proposal..."

His has heart stopped.

Pairing : Granger X Silvanna
Genre : Romance?

Disclaimer : Characters are from Moonton and Mobile Legends Bang Bang franchise.

This is purely fans work and I gain nothing except to fulfill my love of this ship. I'm multi-shipper so please, there's isn't any ill intentions. Enjoy read :D

.
.
.

"Chevalier!"

Silvanna called for him, he's heavily injured. She run to him as he fall to the ground.

"Your highness... will you marry me?" he mumbled in injury, his vision are blurry.

"Gran-" and thus his sanity blacked off

...

Many years ago, he lost his family. Trauma that last long until he grown up, but he's been standing in the dark. As demon hunter, Granger known as ruthless and fierceful person. He's appeared and gone in a second. Then suddenly he shot something with his guns. He like to work alone, no need for companion. So he grows cold in heart as defense mechanism, so he'd no longer suffered from losing his family.

"...Only lights can drive out the darkness"

Silvanna smiles softly in his flashback, but it makes such a lonewolf surprised a little. She's known as the crown princess-a warrior princess with heart of light. Surely, Granger now that's she's not the type of a noisy and cheesy princess, Granger can read devotion and seriousness in her eyes. Surely this makes him interested on teams up with her.

But his feelings for her, grown uncontrollably...

...

That man open his eyes, heavily. His body felt shiver of injury. He's weak and on bed, unable to move a muscle. Warmth light of afternoon sunshine kissed his skin.

"Ah! Mr. Granger! You're awake! Can you hear me?"

Angela as nurse excitedly ask him, but he just can reply with blinking his eyes.

"Thanks goodness, the war have take it all- errkkkk!" Angela jolt in as Granger suddenly wakes from his bed, hear a word like war definitely traumatized him.

"Her majesty! How her condition?" Granger ask worriedly, but Angela worry of him more.

"Her majesty is..." Angela reply in hesitant voice makes his heart race, he's damn worried about her queen well being.

"...liver broken?"

"Do you mean heart?"

"Yes, that is!"

"And you're nurse?"

Granger getting out from the bed, unconsciously grab any fabric he got on the desk. He would question this nurse intelligence, but saved that for later.

"Wait- you're still injured"

"There's something more important than my own self right now"

Angela can't help but let him go, his rumour as demon hunter are no joke, but Angela also know what he meant by something more important.