Chapter 2: An emotional day.

Could be triggering at the end.

Sorry for the long wait guys, I've been stuck for ideas for the next part but I'll give it a try. Love ya xxxxxxxxx

Lehava P.O.V:

When I wake up this morning, all I can think about is Tay. I don't know what to do, I only just met her and she's got a boyfriend, what is wrong with me?!

I shake my head and sigh, this is gonna be a long summer. Anyway, what am I thinking, I'm never going to see her again anyway. Let's not jinx it hey.

Right where was I? Shower! I hop out of bed and walk while stretching (yeah I can multitask biatches) towards the shower and hop in. It's a good word hop, hop, hop, hop to the shops, hop in the shower, hop, hop, okay it sounds weird now, hop, I've said it too many times now, hop, hop. Getting away from the point..

I'm going to skip this part as I'm sure you don't want to know what I do in the shower because I'm sure we do the same things. You better not be picturing me naked... You are aren't you? Naughty ;). Okay okay enough.

I walk towards my wardrobe and pick out today's outfit. Hmm, I'm thinking high waisted black shorts with black stockings with a little bow. A black, red and faded yellow Hogwarts T-shirt (what? Im a potter head, can you blame me? Draco is hot, so is Bellatrix) and a long black flowery cardigan. Perfect. And of course my black chunky boots.

So what have I got planed today... More photoshoots is what it looks like in today's agenda. No idea who I've got so I better be prepared.

Camera? Check!

Lights? At the studio.

Tri pod? Check!

Screens? At the studio.

Looks like we're all set to go! Move out! (We're not in the army Lehava!)

I look at the time and realise I'm going to be late so I jump on my motorbike and head to the studio.

By the time I get there I'm a little late so I sneak around the back but just my luck I get stopped.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice says behind me. I have no idea who this person is...

I slowly turn around to see a middle aged guy with really bad breath 'jeez have you heard of mouthwash' I whisper in my head, and really bad fashion sense seriously them jeans with that top? No gurl no.

Once I stop judging his fashion sense I realise that he wasn't talking to me but a girl in the shadows, Tay...

I creep towards them slowly to see what's going on. As I get closer he talks some more.

"We better make this quick" He grumbles towards her.

"No.., no please don't" She whispers in fear.

"Shut up you wh*re" He grumbles. Nice words there boy, did you learn from your mother, I giggle quietly. Okay not the time to be laughing Lehava. Unfortunately he hears me.

"Who's there? Did you bring friends you little bit*tch?" He shouts not turning around. He shakes his head and carries on approaching Tay.

"Please help, anyone!" She screeches. He lunges for her and before he grabs her I slide out my knife from my boot and jump in front of him, shove him up against the wall and hold my knife up against his throat.

"What the f*ck do you think your doing?" I shout in his face. He stutters and struggles to get his words out, so I press my knife harder against his neck.

"Well!?" I scream.

All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my mid section and pull me away from the man, I try to fight back but stop because it's making me look like a madman. I catch Tays eyes and spot her looking at me shocked but sad. Great sympathy, just what I need.

Once they set me down I turn around to see my bestfriend Resse, just one look from him sends me running towards my motorbike and driving home with tears dripping down my cheeks. I hop of my bike and run in to my house, straight up to my bedroom and curled up on my bed. I start sobbing quietly. So you're probably wondering why Im this affected.

This has happened before and it links in with my childhood, you'll find out about that more later.

I reach under my pillow and grab my lighter, then reach under my bed to find a small ish box and look inside for my 'special' cigarettes. I light one, smile and lay back on my pillows. Not realising my lighter is still lit, I start to place it back but stop when I feel pain on my arm and realise that I've just burnt my wrist. I promised I wouldn't do it any more but it feels so good. I slide it across my wrist again and take a drag from my cig, I lay there with a smile on my face and put my lighter away. That's enough for today.

Once I finish my cig I get up with hazy eyes and a slightly drunk smile on my face and put on my pjs. I slide back into bed and attempt to fall to sleep.

I finally fall asleep but with tears streaming down my face.

A/N: Sorry guys, just been a little busy to update. So sorry, I'll attempt to update more often. Love ya xxxxxxxxxxx