Chapter 26

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated.

I was busy all week preparing for Christmas and all.

Recap~

It was Jake, Aiden, and Blake.

My eyes grew wide and I cursed under my breath. Brad got worried like the cuddly teddy bear like he is.

"Kim? What's wrong?" Brad asked and I mentally cussed out Brad for asking a tad bit too loud. The boys looked in our direction and smirked at me. I sunk in my seat and panicked when Brad turned to look at the group of boys walking towards us.

"Aye, Kim. You coming to the party tonight?"

On to Chapter 26

---------------------------------------------------

 I chuckled nervously as Brad gave me a confused stare. My eyes peered up at the three boys staring me down, raking my body up and down. I shifted uncomfortably and coughed nervously.

"Um yeah we are." I answered unsurely. Were they like following Brad and I? They never talk to me. Unless we were in the enemies with benefits mood. Aiden raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"We?" Jake questioned.

Brad looked at me and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Yeah Brad and I were planning to come tonight. Aren't we Bradley?" I asked Brad and put on a fake smile. Brad still hasn't figured out that he's basically sitting in front of the guy who I slept with just a few days ago.

"Yeah we are," Brad smiles brightly at me and holds my hand from across the table," Are you the lads hosting it?" Brad asks politely.

Jake, Aiden, and Blake readjust from where they were standing and looks at Brad. They looked at me to Brad, to his hand to my hand. Jake looked at me with a knowing smirk and crosses his arms.

"Yeah, we're the hosts." Blake says kindly to Bradley. I swear he must be the nicest out of the group.

"Already on to another guy, Kimmy?" Jake questions mockingly and smirks at the end of his dreadful sentence. Brad looks questioningly over at me and Jake. A knowing look dawns upon his face and his happy smile fades into an angered one.

"Stop. Wait a minute-" I interrupt Brad.

"Pour my drink. Put some liquor in it. Yeah I love that song too. We should probably get going now. Bye guys." I say quickly and drag Brad out of the booth and out of the diner. I continue dragging Brad along the busy streets until we get back to the alley way with the beat up brick wall.

I stop and hold onto the wall for support. I pant from running at least a block nonstop, dragging a 140 pound boy behind me.

"Are you saying that we are going to a party that your fuck boy and his other friends are hosting?" Brad asked furiously. I quickly gain balance and look at Brad in the eyes.

"Yeah, pretty much." I admit and look at Brad sheepishly. Brad groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Then never mind. I'm not going to 'excersise' with you if that means going to the party with you." Brad says stubbornly. I whine and stomp my foot like a little kid.

"But tonight will be the biggest party of the year until school starts in a month and everyone is invited." I complain. Brad shakes his head. I hang my head in sadness and look up at Brad with a pout.

"Pretty please? For me?" I ask and pout my lip even farther. Brad groans and run his hand through his hair. He looks into my eyes with a stern look and holds my chin up.