02

the gold haired boy swiftly strutted over to the mesmerised girl, she snapped out of her daydream as she watched him smirk at her, she looked the other direction quickly so it wasn't awkward.

"hey," he said quietly in her ear as he stood behind her, she seemed taller from far away, he didnt know she was 5'5

"hi..." she turned and looked up at the boy, as he towered over her you could see his eyes glisten with warmth and tenderness

"you've been looking at me the whole night, actually my friend said you were giving me heart eyes.." he giggles briefly "is everything alright?"

"y-yeah just thought you were,, cute..." olympia stuttered, she looked down at her feet then back at the boy that moved closer to her, olympia seeing the patience and sympathy in his face, waiting for her to come out of her shell since she was so shy, "and sorry... about me staring, you caught me of guard"

"caught you off guard, huh?" he moved even closer to the girl, whispering in her ear agian and noticing her luxury diamond earring.

the lovestruck girl swallowed the lump in her throat

"im messing with you, why dont you come down to the bonfire with us? should be fun, and i would enjoy it if you would be there."

the twins reunited with olympia

"um olympia? why are you talking to a lowlife pogue? honestly they have nothing to offer" amber laughed, the smug grin on the boys face dropped. he felt betrayed in a way. olympias voice was trembling due to how much anger grew inside of her, why cant they just leave her be? let her be happy for once?

"stop it." olympia demanded. this caused the boys face to brighten up. "leave me alone, im going to the bonfire with..."

"uh, jj"

"with jj. so, join us if you want, but if your gonna be assholes, dont worry about it."

olympia grabbed jj's hand and walked away and over too his group of friends, leaving the twins in utter shock about how olympia snapped at there behaviour.

"thank you, for doing that, a-and your names olympia?" jj was also shocked, seeing as how quiet she was when he first went over to her

"yeah, its weird i know. and you can call me pia if you like"

"no no, olympia is a very pretty name" jj glanced at the diamonds that layed on top of the girls collar bone, then noticed how small her neck was, small enough to fit a hand around. olympia blushed and chuckled at the compliment he gave, she felt much more comfortable around him now.

"why, thank you." she smiled, a big smile

jj smiled at how elegantly she spoke and how nicely the grammar rolled off her tongue.

"well well well, jj bought in a kook for the first time! but guys, this isnt any kook! this is olympia liberty bishop!" john b joked, john b and olympia were already mutual friends, they would talk here and there, but that was about it. olympia smiled and rolled her eyes at the boys 'hysterical' joke.

everyone introduced themselves im a friendly manner, except, kiara. olympia didn't have a problem with kiara, but kiara always thought she was kook royalty so she would be like sarah cameron but worse.

the group of people started walking to to bonfire surrounded by trees.

"olympia, you've had a boyfriend before right?" kiara asked suspiciously.

"uh yeah, but, its been a while..."

jj looks at the sky and sighs. olympia gives him a sensitive look. basically asking whats wrong. he gave a slight smile in response knowing what kie was about to do