Chapter 35

Rogue's P. O. V:

I groan as Frosch and I get off the train to Magnolia later that day. It was only a couple of hours after the job request we took to Iris Town, but after I'd told Sting about what head happened to Akira, he'd let me come visit her. More than likely she'll be forced to stay in the infirmary while her guild mates make she is fully healed.

As Frosch and I approach the Fairy Tail guild hall, the rest of my motion sickness has subsided. I open the doors to see Natsu and Gray fighting, a girl with long brown hair drinking from a barrel of alcohol, and Gajeel sitting at a table eating iron.

Natsu, probably having caught my scent, breaks away from his fight with Gray to look in my direction, surprise flashing through his tan coloured eyes.

"Hey, Rogue! What are you doing here?" Natsu asks as I approach.

A smug smirk forms on Lucy's face as she comes over with her teammates and states, "Isn't it obvious, Natsu? He came to see Aki-chan."

Happy snickers as he says, "They're in looove!"

I give him a stoic look as I say simply, "We are." The blue Exceed blinks his dark eyes in surprise, probably not having expected me to answer with that. I have heard from Akira that Happy always teases Lucy, and now Akira and Nanami like that.

I ask, "Where is Angel?"

"She's in the infirmary with Juvia, Nanami, Vivienne, Momo and Loki," Erza tells me.

Natsu chuckles as he folds his hands behind his head and says, "I'll bet that she's already trying to escape."

I raise an eyebrow at that.

"Natsu, we just literally left the infirmary," Says Lucy with a sigh in her voice. "There's no way she could be already trying to escape."

Almost as soon as those words leave her mouth, Vivienne comes flying down the stairs, distress on her face. "Erza! Come quick! Akira's trying to escape the infirmary."

The redhead immediate becomes infuriated as Lucy's, Wendy's, her white Exceed's and Gray's eyes jerk wide. "WHAT?! SHE'S ALREADY TRYING TO ESCAPE?!" The S-class mage yells.

Natsu bursts out cackling, already having expected this. Lucy gives him a flustered expression.

Something tells me this isn't the first time Akira's attempted to 'escape' from the infirmary.

Vivienne nods. "Nanami and Juvia are trying to keep her in, but I don't think even the both of them combined could hold on for much longer."

A red tick mark appears on Erza's fist as she clenches it, and growls, "Not if I can help it."

Erza whirls on her heels and storms up the stairs. We follow along behind her. We reach the infirmary and Erza throws open the doors. Across the room, Akira is struggling against Nanami's and Juvia's holds as she tries to escape through the large window.

Momo and Loki watch with exasperated expressions from a bed on my left, closest to the window.

"Let me go!" Akira cries as she thrashes about in the two bluenette's grips.

Nanami grunts, "Ugh, no, Akira! You need to get back in bed!"

"Juvia agrees with the blue haired bimbo for once," Juvia says, as she and Nanami grip Akira's waist.

"I don't wanna!!" Akira cries, struggling even harder to get out of the girl's grips.

I smile at the blonde Suishou. I know it hasn't been that long but I was still happy to see her. Though, I've never seen my girlfriend act like this before.