Prologue

Sitting in the board room uninterested about whatever your co-workers were saying you just intensely stared at the power point being presented. You were stressed out with work lately, and your friends questioning you about the last time you got laid, but you just responded with the same answer all the time.

'I don't have time for love I'm just focusing on my career.'

Even though that wasn't the full truth you still said it. Plus being an IP attorney and the executive for that department was not an easy job.

.

.

.

The meeting was finally over so you quickly made your way to the doors of the board room, not wanting to get into any deep conversation with any other executives.

As soon as you entered your office you heard a knock at the door.

"It's open" you said turning on your computer to see if you got any new emails from clients or your co-workers.

"Ms. Choi the boss wants to see you asap" whoever it was said and immediately left.

Suddenly a email popped up on you computer, saying the client wants to talk immediately about because it's important.

'This is why I need an assistant'

You quickly responded asking him or her to call you in about twenty to thirty minutes.

But whoever it was wasn't a patient one but a demanding one.

You wanted to insult whoever it was, but that would give the company a bad review and you didn't want to see your boss upset cause it wasn't pretty.

You gave the person a number to contact and then headed straight up to the twenty fifth floor where the boss's office was.

.

.

.

.

"Good Afternoon I heard Mr. Park wants to see me" you said to the lady at the front desk.

Without looking up she just nodded signaling that you can go in.

Before you entered the room you could hear laughing and without knocking you stepped in.

.

.

.

"You wanted to see me sir?" you asked which made both males head turn to you.

"Soo-min ah, don't be so formal, you know you can call me by my first name."

"Yes Mr. Pa- I mean Jimin"

Adjusting your glasses on the bridge of you nose he began to speak.

"So I have been looking through your files and noticed that your the only executive that hasn't asked or commented on having an assistant," he paused for a moment then continued. "so I have decided to take it upon myself to give you an assistant"

"Sir I don't need an assistant, I'm perfectly fine" you said.

You wanted to ask for one all over the three years you've been working there but didn't want to look in need.

"No your getting an assistant, you think I don't notice those dark circles under you eyes?" he asked.

It's true you've been stressed lately and you being the non-makeup fan just left it how it is.

"So this young man right here, also my best friend since high school will be your assistant"

You then averted your gaze to the young man making his way up to you.

'Damn he look so angelic, like a model'

"Nice to meet you Ms. Choi," he said "the names Kim Taehyung" he then winked at you making your shoulders drop.

You both just stood there gazing into each others eyes when the silence was suddenly broken.

"YAH Tae, no flirting, she's your boss" Jimin shouted "and you Soo-min, if he makes a move on you let me know ok"

You just nodded in response ready to leave.

"I'm watching you Kim Taehyung"

➖➖➖➖➖

Hello ma fellow armies, multi fandoms, people who clicked on this book because they think its interesting and if there are any who have friend that like/love the beautiful genre of music called K-pop were forced to then thanks for reading.

Remember to 'Stay Gold' and I 💜💜 you.

Sorry for typo's

:)