1

Soo-min's P.O.V

"Soo-min Ah, Morning" the voice I've been hearing every day for two weeks now said to me as he entered the office.

"Morning," I responded, "your here early"

"Yeah I couldn't sleep last night, but I'm fine"

He placed a cup of coffee on my desk, as I mumbled a small 'thank you'.

I glance up from my computer to see him sorting out papers on his desk, but instead of the bubbly, happy, smiley Taehyung that everyone in the department knows, he actually looked depressed.

"Hey I know we've been working together only two weeks now, but just know that you can tell me anything" I said and he looked up at me with tears filling his eyes.

As if my body has a mind of its own I grabbed him pulling him into a hug hoping it would some-what help him feel a little better.

He was about to hug me back but, instead he just pushed me away.

"Look I don't want you to feel sorry for me" he said going back to his work.

"I don't think you know how it feels to be heart broken"

'Don't know, don't know'

"Look you might feel like your world is ending cause of a heart break but its not, plus you probably have not found the right person"

'Damn I just gave break up advice'

This time it was he who hugged me, and I'm not gonna lie, his hand felt so warm around my firm.

'Wait what, Soo-min Heck no, you don't even know if he's like the others"

➖➖➖➖➖

Hello fellow readers.

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really plan this one out and I think the next two chapters are gonna be like this one but don't worry I'll try and do better.

Plus to me the first four chapters aren't that important to the story so yeah you can just skip to chapter five where the story actually begins.

I do not write smut, but sadly I lost rock, paper, scissors to my friend so I'll try and write proper smut scenes in this book. I might add four of it in the book as my friend requested.