Yizhan Fan

Hi...

It's not a story,fanfic or fictional story about Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. It's just a feeling that I felt and probably you too.

Yes you all.

I joined wattpad for yinzi not for yizhan...

Yinzi (addicted) series so that I can read their novel nothing more nothing less. It's my first ever watched BL series , before it I never knew what is BL ... but it doesn't mean that I never heard about a word 'gay'.

But after watching that series(addicted) I came to know about it (bxb) and it seems ok to me, that this kind of love is also pure and I am willing to know more about it. Being a straight person and unaware of love,still I somehow found it more realistic kind of love than straight pair up.

( I'm sure your first watched bl series wasn't untamed or addicted and maybe probably I don't know...)

I find it interesting But it's okk for me .

Then in December 2019 I came to know about Untamed series through yizhan pic on Instagram. ( I pity on me...) When I was scrolling my Instagram this yibo and zhan pic passes away and I scrolled back to find it , and their first picture for me encountered in front of my sight.

And I found out it cute and interesting

And I found out it cute and interesting. This picture was uploaded on 30 September 2019 and I found out it on December😂 (anyway der aaye durust aaye )

I searched for their name and there was all hastags of Yizhan #yizhanfan #wyb #zhan . I was bit confused at that time is wyb or yizhan a name 😂

After scrolling more posts on that account I find out their name. Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Same day I watched some fanmade videos on YouTube related to them and I felt different feeling I know it's weird ... And the thing is that here I didn't do search for it it's recommended by you tube😂😂

 And the thing is that here I didn't do search for it it's recommended by you tube😂😂