"Mitsu..ri?"

she runs. As far away from iguro as she could. Shinobu might get suspicious so she didn't go to her.
Who could she go to? She wasn't close with many people. Atleast that's what she thinks. She believes she's annoying and loud and hard to deal with because of her big appetite and bubbly personality.

"I'll just...skip lunch...I guess" even though she knows she's hungry. She too hurt to even care
"How could he forget? He promised to make me his wife, but now...he doesn't even remember."

"Hell, he probably doesn't even love me. We just started talking." Her eyes are already puffy and red. She cries a lot.

"....mitsu...ri?"
she looks up.

"Why did you follow me!?"

(Iguros POV)

She's crying. What did I do to make her cry? I can't stand seeing her cry like that. Maybe I am just some monster who isn't capable of love. It was bound to happen sooner or later. It always does. What did she mean when she said I forgot? Forgot what? She was really upset too. Have I seen her before? No...she's very unique. Beautiful...in a different way. Anyone would notice her colorful hair and bubbly personality so It'd be impossible to forget her. So...why is she so upset? No...more like mad. She seemed pretty angry when I followed her. I can tell. She's never angry. This must be the first in a while. Am I that bad of a person?
"I asked...why did you follow me Iguro!"
"I- I don't know. I was worried. I'm also confused.."
"I know you are. I can't believe it..."
"Could you...explain?"

"No. "
"H-huh?"
oh god. Shes angry. Very.
"WHATS THE POINT IN EXPLAINING IF ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING-" she gasps. "I-I'm s-so sorry i didnt realize how loud-"

"It's okay."
"No it's not! I yelled at you and blamed everything on you."
"You still don't want to explain, correct?"
"No. It's a waste of time. And embarrassing."
"I see, but what exactly did u mean by 'you've done this for me before'?"
"Ah. It's nothing"
"Are you still angry?"

".....yes. And hungry"

"Give me your hand."
"Huh?"
I grabbed her hand and I started running. Hand intertwined with hers. It feels warm. I haven't felt like this in a while. I want to stay like this forever. But....I just met her recently. I feel like I've known her for years. Ah. I should hurry. She's still hungry.

"Iguro! Where are we goingggg"
"You're still hungry right?"
"Yes!"

(Mitsuri POV)
I feel like all my anger has completely vanished. He's too kind. It hurts. Even though I'm quite a burden he can always put up with me. I wonder if one day he'll remember me. Kind of hard to believe I was pillar. I was so cool! But I was always so....weak. I wanted to help everyone out. Ended up costing my life and iguros. But it was worth it!
i wonder if he'll remember one day....

Hello! It's the author again lol. Sorry I haven't been updating. I have literally no motivation or ideas (comment some if u want ) I'm currently reading the manga again bc I had no Idea what was going on (I skipped a lot of  chapters the first time I read it) buuuut yeah. Bye bye! ♥︎