2

After making sure she had everything, Lilah climbed out of her window. She grabbed her bike and took off as fast as she could.
Her hair was flowing behind her as she wiped the rain Agatha was producing from her forehead. A car honk went off behind her.
'I swear to god if this is another car full of middle aged men or even worse - teenagers'
The horn continued to beep at her getting closer and closer. She could her music spilling from the windows.
"Whoooo!"
Lilah turned around to be met by John B and JJ's grins.
"We're going surfing, you in?" John B yelled over the music.
The van started slowing down to let JJ hop out and grabbed the girls bike. As soon as they were both sat in the back seats together, the blonde boy lit a joint.
"You know honking once would have been just as effective Johnny boy," she dramatically sighed.
"Well I guess I have a flare for the dramatics then Li."
JJ groaned as the girl swiped the joint from between his fingers just as he was bringing it to his lips.
"Hey!"
She took a drag then passed it back to him.
"Where's Pope and Kie?"
JJ shrugged, "maybe us boys want you to ourselves for a bit."
"They're both on hurricane lockdown with their parents."
"Real smooth J," Lilah laughed.
She stood up and opened a window above her in the roof, before sliding as much of herself out as she could before JJ stopped her.
Both boys laughed as John B turned a sharp corner and she fell back in the van crashing into the blonde boys lap.
As they pulled over, Lilah chuckled nervously.
"Kie is gonna kill us."
JJ shook his head, "nah I reckon she has a soft spot for me."
Lilah pulled off her shorts and top before running and diving straight into the water.
"She's gonna drown one day, you know that?"
JJ fumbled with the tie on his swim shorts and looked fondly at her.
"Not if I'm there."
John B raised his eyebrows but ultimately decided to let JJ have his soppy comment.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Back at the chateau, JJ pulled out a few beer bottles.
John B groaned. "Do you literally get anything other than beer?"
"Well he doesn't, but luckily for you Johnathon, my sticky fingers got a hold of a very nice looking bottle of vodka."
"If you stole that from Heywards Pope will kill you."
"Relaxxx Johnny Boy, I took it from my dads liquor cabinet."
JJ stood up knocking over a beer bottle as he went. "You did what?!"
"Oh come on J, let me live a little."
"Are you out of your fucking mind? Li, your gonna get yourself killed."
"And technically, technically the problem will be gone," she said laughing. Her face fell as JJ got up and walked away.
"I'm going to bed," he grumbled, his jaw clenched.
The brunette gave Lilah a look.
"What? It's not my fault he gets uptight when my dad is involved. He's like wayyy too over protective. I mean yeah maybe I get a smack once in a while-"
"It's not a smack Li,  you get the shit beaten out of you."
"And I learn my lesson each time, come on Johnny boy, ease up and let me have my fun."
He ruffled her hair.
"Truth or dare?"
"Mmmm truth."
"When are you gonna tell JJ you like him?"
"Dare."
"Go kiss JJ."
"You dick!" She threw a pillow at him.
"Does that mean you'll do it?" He laughed.
"John B, when will you learn that Lilah freaking Castor never backs down from a dare?"
She knocked on JJ's door before going in anyway.
"What's he dared you to do now?"
She placed her hands an his chest and gave him a small peck on his lips.
Both now considerably more red than before, she grabbed his hand.
"Your joining in, come on."

Honestly these seem boring- but the real shit is coming soon. It just needs a build up <3