3 months anniversary-

-Madeline/Harmony's perspective-

Today is the 3 month mark since me and Taeyong started dating! We made plans to go see a movie! So, I'am trying to pick out what dress I should where. At the end, I chose a white dress that had cute shear sleeves and a beautiful high neck design! I loved this dress, it was a present from Tayk years ago for my 19th birthday! I still miss him, but I have to move on with my life. Plus, now I have Taeyong, and my life is so wonderful!

-Time Skip-

Taeyong said that he is going to come home at 7:00 pm tonight for the date. 5 more minutes!

-Time Skip-

It's now 7:10 pm. It might be traffic, the poor child is probably so worried about me right now! *uwu*

-Time Skip-

It's 7:30 pm already. Traffic is probably really bad since we live in the city, and its a Friday night! I called him many times already, but he hasn't answered. Maybe his phone is out of batteries? Surely he didn't forget about this date. It's so important to me, and he knows that!

-Time Skip-

It's 8:00 and I feel kind of tired. Maybe I should wait a bit more. Maybe, he just had a small incident or something. 

-Time Skip-

I started getting sleepy when my phone rang. I was so excited, but it was Rose who called. 

-Call Started-

Madeline: Yes?

Rose: Are you outside of the club?

Madeline: What club?

Rose: What are you doing right now?

Madeline: Taeyong told me we were going to have a date to the movies at 7:00 because today is the anniversary of 3 months we have been dating; but he hasn't come home yet... The traffic in the city is probably really bad, right?

Rose: It's 10:00 for heaven's sake! Plus, he is right here, in the club that I'am in, talking to Jennie. Jennie, Jisoo, me, and Lisa decided to go clubbing tonight, but saw Taeyong so we thought you were outside of the club or somewhere nearby...

Madeline: ...

Rose: I'll go tell him to go home. I'am just warning you, I have a bad feeling about you and Taeyong. He seems too head over heels for you to be...himself... you know what I mean?

Madeline: Mhm 

Tears started falling from Madeline's eyes, but she managed to not sniff so Rose wouldn't notice.

Rose: I know your either on the verge of tears, or your crying silently on the other end. I don't really think Taeyong is truthful to you at all. Just saying.. bye.

Madeline: Bye...

-End of call-