p r o l o g u e

your pov :]

( simple rules, continue if you know them.
• POV: point of view,
• Y/N: your name
• H/C, H/L: hair color, hair length.
• E/C: eye color
• N/N: nick name
• L/N or Y/LN: your last name. )

I groaned as my little brother jumped on my bed, attempting- no. Successfully, waking me up.

"Trevor, please. Get down." Momma said as she pointed at the ground beside my bed. She lightly chuckled when Trevor sighed sadly at her request. I sighed not caring for much due to the fact I wasn't much of a morning person.

"Darling, wake up my dear. You have to go to L.A. today." My momma said as she placed her cold hand on my shoulder gently. "I know, Momma." I said as I groaned slightly, the light of the sun burning my now opened eyes. She nodded and looked at Trevor before back at me. "Get up and ready, dear. I'll have breakfast ready by the time you're up. Okay?" She said to make sure I wouldn't go to sleep again. I hesitated and sat up slowly. I nodded, "Okay." I said softly. My voice cracking slightly as I just woke up.

She looked satisfied with my answer before gathering Trevor and leaving my room so I could get ready.

I slowly got up and got some clothes, a nice button up white shirt with a navy skirt. I got a navy casual jacket to go with the outfit and got some nice navy heels.

I carried the outfit into the bathroom as I took a nice bath and bathed myself. Once my body was fully soaked and freshly washed, I got out and took a towel to dry myself off. I got dressed and tucked my H/L H/C hair behind my ears. I smiled softly excited for the day ahead. I was going to L.A. For gosh sakes. I deserved to be excited. I sighed and quickly stepped down the steps nearly missing one. Thankfully catching myself before I fell on my ankles.

Trevor laughed as he caught my trip-up. I ignored him and sat down looking at the plate of food that now sat before me. I sighed and grabbed a bag. I'd rather eat this on the way, I wasn't too hungry anyway. I stuffed the delicious smelling food in the bag and wrapped up the top, as a grip. I sighed and kissed Trevor's hair causing him to make a sound of disgust. "Bye, Trevs. Bye mom!" I yelled the last part slightly as I wanted to make sure she knew I was leaving. I heard a small bye from her and a enthusiastic goodbye from my little brother.

I waited for the bus at the nearest bus stop to go to the airport. Once I was there I tapped my foot and smiled as I saw some birds fly through the sky.

It was just crazy to think soon I was going to L.A.

-=+=-

First page of Time As We Know It. :)

x sal