Chapter 63

Chapter 63

(Seijo Yukari)

Yeah.. I couldn't have fallen for him that easily.. Well, he's a childhood friend and all but.. I think it's quite impossible. Besides, I'm a human and he's a Ghoul.. A relationship like that won't work at all..

As I began thinking that way, I suddenly felt down and depressed.

H-Huh?! What's happening? Why am I becoming sad? What am I expecting? Idiot Yukari!

"Hey.. I just wanna know.. What's your opinion about me yesterday?" He asked, worriedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I meant, you saw me in my kakuja form.. And that, I hurt you.." He said, fidgeting.

Waaah..! Kaneki-kun fidgeting like an innocent boy is soo cute..! Very cute..! My hands both moved automatically to pinch his cheeks. Kyaaah! So mushy and soft!

"Hey! What are you doing..?!" He stated, embarrassed as he swatted my hand away.

"Didn't I say that it's fine? You better instill this into your brain. I accept everything about you. A Ghoul or whatever you may be, I'll still be by your side. After all, Kaneki-kun is Kaneki-kun." I explained with a smile.

I patted his head. He's like a kid. How cute..! He slightly chuckled. Woah.. that seemed really cool..!

"You're an idiot." He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked, rubbing my forehead and glaring at him.

"You better instill this in your brain. Your flattery won't get you anywhere." He said with a playful smirk.

"I wasn't flattering you! I was telling the truth! Geez, I even took the trouble of saying something genuine to the likes of you!" I said, pouting because I was irritated.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. I looked at him out of shock. Then, he smiled sweetly and genuinely.

"Because you've worked hard, I'll buy you an ice cream." He said, smiling like a pure boy.

K-Ken..? I can see the black-haired man whom I dearly loved.. Ken's coming back.. That angelic face and deep and mesmerizing voice.. That genuine and priceless smile..

The gentle and sweet innocent boy.. Ken..

"Yukari? Why are you crying..?" He asked, surprised.

I felt my cheek cold and wet. I unconsciously cried. I couldn't help but make a natural smile.

"Nothing! I'm just very happy!" I blissfully chirped.

"Eh? You're so happy from an ice cream?" He asked as he faced me with a weirded look.

"Let's not waste time!" I energetically said as I jumped out of bed.

I took his hand and pulled him enthusiastically.

"H-Hey, wait..!"

"Let's go!" I said as ran while pulling him out of Anteiku.

As I ran out, I bumped into Irimi-san and the others. There are a lot of customers today, huh.

"Looking good there, Yukari-chan!" Irimi-san chirped with a happy face.

"I'm feeling better! Thanks to you all!" I slightly bowed.

"Next time, don't create troubles for us, idiot Yukari." Touka-senpai said, monotonously.

"Hehe, I won't!" I smiled cheerfully.