A Long Time Coming

Authors Not: This contains mature content.

The annoying beeping of Chase's alarm wakes me. I stir pressing my face further into the pillow, a moan escapes as Chase's hand runs up my leg, over my stomach then wraps around my waist pulling me back against him. I feel him bury his face in my hair, inhaling my scent.

"You stayed." He whispers, kissing the back of my neck.

"What did you think I was gonna sneak out? I'm not that kind of girl to sleep with a man and sneak out. Well unless the sex was bad which in last nights case it was the complete opposite of bad." Chase chuckles.

"It was pretty incredible last night."

"Which time?" I ask, thinking of waking up at midnight with Chase's face buried between my legs. His tongue eating from the inside out, till I came in a glorious spasm of ecstasy. Suddenly his hand leaves my waist and travels down, spreading my legs and his fingers find my clit.

"Mmm." I moan.

"All I want to do is fuck you till I make you scream." He inserts a finger inside of me and I thrust back against him.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispers, adding a second finger. I reach back grabbing a fits full of his hair.

"I can't get enough of you either." I moan back and before Chase's hand can make me cum, he flips me on to my back and enters me.

"You feel so good." Chase yells as he sets a rhythm. I can't help but claw at his skin, every part of him I can touch, I touch. I don't care if I leave scratch marks, I need to feel him. With every thrust it's like he's marking me as his and I bit down on his shoulder hoping I leave a mark. I want people to know someone had him inside her, fucking her brains out.

"I don't want to hurt you but every time I'm in you I need to feel every inch of you. I don't know how much longer I can go at this pace. It's torture. All I want to do is pound into you." Jesus, this man is going to be the death of me.

"Then go faster." I moan into his ear and I don't have to say anymore. The fast pace is pure heaven and it has my eyes rolling in the back of my head and my hands leave his body and reaches up to grip the headboard of the bed, despite for something solid to hold on to. He doesn't stop the fast past and I have to try everything in me to keep from screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Fucking hell Chase." I yell.

"Cum for me Jasmine. I want to feel your walls clench around me." My body does as he asks and I come hard. Riding out my orgasm, coaxing Chase's own with it. He collapses on top of me, pressing his face against my stomach, running my fingers through his hair as I try to even my breathing. Chase places kisses up my stomach, between my breasts, up my throat till his lips capture mine. It's a sweet kiss and I smile against it. When he pulls away he moves the hair from my forehead.

"Watch the race from my pit box today." He says and I find myself nodding. He kisses my nose and gets up from the bed, I watch as his naked body moves to the bathroom. I lay looking up at the ceiling, my heart full of happiness, feeling like I am on cloud nine. How can one person make you so happy? How can being with one person make you feel so completely and utterly at peace? I hear the shower turn on and knowing that Chase is going to be while, I throw his shirt on and walk across the room to find my shorts. Reaching into the pocket I grab my cell. Unlocking it I see I have one missed call from Hank. He didn't leave a voicemail. Locking my phone and throwing it back on the bed, I make my way to the front of the motorhome. I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the kitchenette eating. Chase joins right when I finish.

"I can live off of cereal. You seem to have every flavor of Cheerios in that cabinet." Chase laughs and makes his own bowl.

"I don't need a big old breakfast. Give me some milk and some Cheerios and I'll be a happy boy." Before Chase can pour the milk into the cereal there is a rap at the motorhome door. Confused Chase goes to the door and opens it.