54 🍑HORNY CONFESSION🍑

XINGCHEN came in front suddenly, rolling his eyes.

"Really!!! we were worried sick, and you are having kissy kissy moment here."

"We thought we are gonna die here, so trying to distract ourselves..... "

"That is called Gaining more of Attention than Distraction. Attention of the now gossiping and staring fire fighters. "

"They allowed you to call fire fighters!"

"Well, at first they tried their best to delay us. So, we did what Sanrens do best. Fuck them at their own home. Broke and snatched the fire extinguisher placed for emergency safety in the mansion and started spraying. But the fire was more than the capacity of a small extinguisher. Then they realised that Wangji is here along with Wuxian. And they suddenly turned rescue rangers. Shouting and using full form power to call fire Brigade as fast possible. If up to them, they would carry them in their laps to here, to rescue Wangji. Anyways, all's well that ends well. "

"Wow!!!!! "

"And for heaven's sake, close your post office, Wangji. It's staring like it could leap out itself and shove itself inside my brother..... "

WANGJI grinned stupidly, while coming out of the Freeze, followed by a blushing WUXIAN. But as soon as WUXIAN saw QIN SU, he strode and slapped her tight. QIN SU glared...

"How dare you? "

Slap.

One more slap landed on her cheeks as she screamed on WUXIAN. WANGJI, CHEN and YANG smirked. And the MO Family glared.

"How dare me!!!! How dare you? Since the day, you met us, you kept insulting us, forcing your and your family's wills on us. Forcing yourself on us. Your brother kept misbehaving with me whenever he found me alone, but we still kept quite, maintaining our good behavior. I thought you are just a spoilt young girl and will sooner or later stop. But you have crossed all limits. Listen and listen carefully."

WUXIAN stood real close to her, looking directly in her eyes with an intimidating expression. QIN SU gulped...

" Wangji is mine and only mine. We didn't developed this relationship yesterday. We struggled a lot, fought the hindrances. Though his heart felt pain but he still waited patiently for me to accept him, giving me all the time and space. He could let down his pride, ego, even life for me. Our feelings for each other are so deep, that no matter how much you dug to destroy it, the root will still remain somewhere inside and give birth to new feelings and bring us closer. Crave that in your useless brain. "

Saying that he stood proud, but still glaring at her with crossed arms on his chest. WANGJI came forward and hugged him.

"I love you Bunny. I always knew you had a big heart that can forgive everyone. But your fighting spirit for our love today, won my respect for you more. Let's get going from here. "

And together, hand in hand, they went off, leaving MO Family staring silently from behind. Their cars were waiting in front of the mansion already, since CHEN had previously called the hotel. They were escorted directly to the airport. The hotel stuff had already packed their belongings and fetched them to the airport. And they flew directly to Australia. On air, the hostess gave WANGJI and WUXIAN first aid.

On reaching Australia, Mr. Yānlíng Dàoren Sanren and Madam Sanren were waiting at airport. Madam Sanren hugged CHEN and WUXIAN, and shook hands with WANGJI and YANG, smilling sweetly to YANG and winking at him. YANG was already so stiff and tensed and her smile and wink made him blush and stiffen more.