Natalina "Natalie" Mariduena

Natalina Noel Dobrik is now 33 and is still living with her now husband David. the two have two children together and Natalie is currently pregnant with their third.

Natalie is a major fashion designer in New York, topping victoria secret. her brand is called 'mariduena' her fashion shows topped Victoria Secret's over ten times as she included plus sized models, people of colour, the lgbt community and so much more. David couldn't be more proud of her, ten years ago, she was modeling his merchandise for fanjoy and now she is a major entrepreneur. the two live in a larger home in the hidden hill's area of California. they moved into the home 5 years ago; before they started their life properly together. Natalie never thought she'd marry her dorky neighbour who she asked to the dance in freshman year, but here they are.

David slowed the amount of vlogs he made after he got his own late night talk show, and because when they had their first born, they wanted to spend as much time as possible with her.

Natalie is home majority of the time, taking trips to New York every few months for work.

After marrying Natalie, David got his US citizenship and the two travel to new parts of the world whenever they can. After they both eventually retire, they plan to move back to Chicago for a more relaxed life, they love LA, but Chicago is their home.

Note: This entry was written by angeldobrikk
If anyone wants to help write one of these little "entries" please message me.