Chapter 4 - Baby Juice

Cameron looking at Jacob, quicky asks him if he's ready. Jacob nods his head as he throws the blanket off. Cameron jumps up and starts taking his clothes off as Jacob does the same.
"Fuckk, I'm not gonna lie I've kinda hoped this would happen one day," Cameron exclaims.
"Me too," quicky Jacob responds.
As Cameron pulls off his underwear his hard member flops up shocking Jacob.
"Damn you're hard already," Jacob says laughingly.
"Well when you look at a nice ass of course you get hard," Cameron blushes.
Cameron lays back down as Jacob puts his hands on Cameron's member. Cameron grabs Jacobs hair and pulls him up to make out with him. Cameron grabs Jacobs ass while making out with him and Jacob gives off a small moan "fuckk".
"Suck it," Cameron says forcing Jacob to take his hard member down his throat. Cameron moans as he's never had been sucked so good.
Jacob throws himself onto Cameron with his member caressing his ass as they make out.
"Fuck me" Jacob demands
Cameron throws Jacob over as he goes down on him and starts eating him out.
"Fuckkk, it feels so good," Jacob moans as Cameron fingers him.
Cameron gets up with his hard member up against Jacob ass and asks "you ready?"
Jacob shakes his head yes trying to mentally prepare that his ass is about to be destroyed.
Cameron slams his hard member into Jacobs virgin ass both letting out a large moan.
Cameron starts pounding Jacobs poor self as Jacob was not prepared for what just happened.
Jacob moaned "FUCKKK, OH MY GOD," Jacob starts crying because Cameron's too much to take.
Cameron notices saying "oh shit, I'm so sorry" leaning down and making out with him while slowly fucking. Cameron goes slow while Jacob plays with himself.
"Fuckkk I'm gonna cu- uhhhh-" Jacob moans as his load flys past his head.
"Damn" Cameron shockingly says.
"I'm about to shoot as well," Cameron stutters. Jacob moans saying "I want your baby juice in me,"
Cameron busts and collapses onto Jacob heavily breathing.
"Oh shit... That was fucking great" Jacob exclaims.
"Fuck yeah it was" Cameron stutters.
Cameron lays there for a second contemplating on what just exactly happened. They both end up falling asleep on top of each other.