Chapter four

HARRYS POV:

I wake up from the sound of my phone. I lean over sleeping Louis to answer the call. It's my stepbrother, and he asks if I have time to hang out with his son today while he and his wife is going to a meeting. Ofcourse I accept it. I haven't meet my nephew in ages, and it would be fun to hang out with him again.

I strokes Louis over his hair before his eyelids begin to flutter. "Hi" he murmureses with his sexy morning voice when he has opened his eyes fully. "Good morning" i say back. I can feel the tension between us, but it's not as akward as I thought it would be. "I have to leave to pick up my nephew at my brothers house, but you can just stay here in the meantime. And please, make yourself at home," I says. "Thanks Haz." He says before rubbing his eyes with his thumbs. I jumps out of the bed, still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I walks into the bathroom to take a shower and make myself look presentable. I have a terrible hangover, but I shall try to survive the day.

"Thank you for helping me yesterday," I says while putting my shoes on. "I'll always help you, Haz," he says. We say goodbye and I walks out to my car to pick up my newphie.

I let him sit in the front seat, and he talks about how cool he thinks I am, and that all of his friends wants to meet me and how cool it would be if I could come with him to his school someday. He asks me a lot of different questions about my job and One Direction in general.

We goes to a resturant to get something to eat, and the hours is going by pretty fast before I have to drive him back home again. "Thank you so much for doing this Harry. You have no idea how much it means to him! He is litteraly talking about you all the time!" My stepbrothers wife says when I'm dropping him off. "Oh, that's no problem, we had a lot of fun, he is a really charming kid to be around!" I says before hugging her goodbye.

When I get back home, Louis is sleeping on my couch. He is so beautiful. It's weird seeing him here, in my apartment. I don't even know how all this happened. While I waited for him to wake up, I wanted to make something yummy for us to eat for dinner, so I made some apple-stuffed chicken because I remember he loved when I made that for him when we were living together.

When I'm almost done with the cooking, I hear him stand up from the couch. "Hey," he says in his sexy morning voice. "I think I fell asleep." I laugh. "Yeah, I think you did," I say. "What are you making?" He asks while fumbling with the remote for the TV. "I'm just making some dinner for us, if you want to stay ofcourse," I answears, not taking my eyes away from the cooking. "Aw, that is so cute Hazza, ofcourse I'll stay, if that's okay for you?" He asks. "Yeah, I'd love to." I say back, still not looking at him.

After I have made the food ready, we sit down to eat. "Oh my good, my favourite! I can't believe you remembered!" He says in a suprised tone. I smile, "how could I forget." We both laughed before eating the food. We were staying silence while we eat, just sharing some looks now and then. I have always loved Louis blue eyes, by staring into them, it feels like you're staring into the beautiful ocean.

After we had eaten, I packed my bag while Louis drove home to his place to pack his own. We were leaving for Spain tonight, to be at the Los Premios 40 Principales.

After an hour of packing, clothes changing and a bit of cleaning, a driver picks me up before heading over to Louis' house and then Zayns to pick them up too.

The tension isn't akward between me and Louis at all, and we are laughing and talking together just like old times.

When we finally arrived at the airport, we got guided in by some bodyguards while smiling and winking to the fans as much as we could before the bodyguards had to politely push them away so we could get safe inside.